Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
National Patient Satisfaction Coordinator |
, (Multiple States)
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
As the National Patient Satisfaction Coordinator, you are responsible for performing all tasks associated with patient financing and refunds. Responsibilities include maintaining and following appropriate workflow procedures for processing all refunds including patient credit card payments, third party lenders (CareCredit, Lending Club, and Proceed), check refunds and ACH refunds. This role will work closely with the Regional Business Directors (RBD), Regional Development Managers (RDM), Patient Education Consultants, General Managers, the Accounting Team and the Legal Team.
- Work closely with centers to resolve any disputes in a timely manner this includes:
- Manage all disputes from all third party lenders and credit card companies
- Manage and document all Healthcare Financing (HCF) disputes
- Input dispute and chargeback notifications into Salesforce
- Collect required documentation and assemble dispute packets including communication of the resolution to the impacted centers
- Respond to Lender emails in a timely manner regarding patient complaint calls, dispute calls, etc.
- Support the Accounting Team – Correct mis-posted collections, chargebacks and NSF postings
- Respond to all center requests with confidence to assist
- Work and communicate successfully across functional lines with multiple levels of the organization
- Assist with weekly refund checks and maintain check request log
- Manage treatment plan addendums, treatment termination documents and courtesy refund documents
- Manage online credit card payments to ensure correct posting in Salesforce
- Manage legal declarations for deceased patient refunds
- Assist in managing user access logins for all lender websites -new hires, terminations, and resetting passwords
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities and other duties as assigned
- Organized and detail focused
- Prioritizes time and incoming requests wisely
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and problem solve confidently
- Self-motivated, desire to take initiative and complete tasks
Hourly Rate Range DOE: $20 – $23
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.