Restore Your Dental Health with Confidence
Since 2005, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers® have made it their mission to help patients relieve dental pain, treat infection, and reclaim their oral health with high quality care. Throughout a patient’s journey with us, the network’s centers reflect Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines as a minimum standard.
We view patient, employee, and doctor safety as an ever-advancing pursuit; one in which we are always looking to learn, adapt and improve. That’s what we mean by Better Health Together.™
How We’re Protecting Patients and Staff
- ClearChoice centers follow enhanced health and safety protocols, including Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) infection control guidelines to prevent the spread of coronavirus and other infectious diseases.
- Areas and surfaces are disinfected between patients and throughout the day, using a hospital-grade disinfectant, approved by the EPA as effective against SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19.
- UVC disinfection systems, which use ultraviolet light energy to eliminate bacteria and viruses, have been installed in most ClearChoice centers to continuously disinfect the air and reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other airborne illnesses.
- Employees frequently wash their hands, use hand sanitizer, and wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Staff are also screened daily. Any team members who are ill or have been potentially exposed are not permitted to come to work.
What to Expect When Visiting a Center
- Screened for symptoms or potential COVID-19 exposure, including measuring your temperature. You may be asked to reschedule if you have symptoms or have potentially been exposed.
- You may be asked to wear a protective mask, depending on local community transmission rates. If you don't have a mask, we can provide you with one.
What You Can Do to Safeguard Your Health
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect all commonly touched surfaces in your home, including counters, doorknobs, and phones.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Where possible, do not grasp door handles and use a knuckle to touch light switches or elevator buttons.
- Follow appropriate respiratory etiquette, such as coughing into a disposable tissue or your elbow.
Restore Your Dental Health with Confidence at ClearChoice®
If you’re suffering the effects of missing or failing teeth, you know all too well how dental health can impact your overall health. Seeking treatment for your dental issues sooner rather than later can help prevent your condition from becoming worse, put you on the path to improved health and well-being, and can lead to a better quality of life.
Trust a Leader in Dental Implant Treatment
For more than 17 years, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers® have made it their mission to help patients relieve dental pain, treat infection, and reclaim their oral health with high quality care. During this time, we are dedicated to providing even greater measures – above and beyond our standard health and safety protocols – to serve patients in need.
We’re Here for You
Protecting your health and safety while treating your dental needs is our top priority. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (888) 651-9950. We look forward to serving you.