The Cost of Dental Implants
The Cost of
Restoring your smile is a process that’s personal & precise – which is why
the cost of dental implants varies
Restoring your smile is a process that’s personal precise – which is why the cost of dental implants varies
The Cost of Dental Implants
Highly Specialized Treatment
From the actual surgical requirements to your individual smile design options, there are many factors that influence cost, such as:
- How many missing or damaged teeth need to be replaced
- What your treatment goals and needs are
- The materials used in your dental restoration
- Surgical requirements and the steps needed in your treatment
The best way to get an accurate price is to come in for your free, no obligation consultation. Quoting costs without an in-person evaluation of all these factors could be misleading—and a disservice to patients.
One Cost, No Surprise Fees
When assessing the cost of dental implants, just know that at ClearChoice there is only one cost, and no additional fees. At your free consultation, we’ll take a 3D CT scan and discuss your treatment goals and options. This allows us to develop a preliminary treatment plan for your specific needs and give you an exact, all-inclusive cost. There are no hidden costs, and no separate bills from different providers. The cost includes everything from start to finish to transform your smile, including:
- A pre-procedure exam
- The procedure to place the implants and temporary teeth
- The creation of your custom prosthetic teeth
- Post-procedure check-ups and fitting your custom teeth
Dental Implants Cost: Third-Party Financing and Payment Plans
We understand how important it is to be able to restore your dental health and your confidence with a long-term solution. That’s why we offer third-party financing options and work with you on payment plans to fit your budget. At your free consultation, you’ll review all the options available to you.
“It didn’t just enhance my personal life; it enhanced my professional life. I can never put a price on what the teeth have done for me.”
– Dave, Smile Healthy® Success Story
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care. Short-term fixes like bridges and dentures typically only last 5-10 years, and these recurring costs can add up.
Like Real Teeth:
Dental implants look, feel, and work like natural teeth. You can eat comfortably, speak without them moving around in your mouth, and avoid the hassles of daily removal.
Prevent Bone Loss:
The jawbone begins to deteriorate after teeth are lost, which over time creates a sunken-in look that can make you appear older. Dental implants can help preserve the jawbone.
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers have helped more than 150,000 people across the country reclaim their ability to eat, talk, and smile with comfort through a long-term dental implant solution.
Why have thousands trusted their smile transformation to ClearChoice?
- Expertise: ClearChoice doctors focus on dental implants, offering a world-class level of expertise, whether you need to replace a set of teeth or a single tooth.
- All-in-One Center: We offer a convenient experience by bringing together the clinical staff and technologies needed for treatment with our all-in-one center approach.
- Dedicated Team: Your treatment team includes a restorative dentist and an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, working together on your care.