What is a Full Set of Dental Implants and What is Their Cost?
Understanding Full Mouth Dental Implants
Full mouth dental implants, often called a full set of dental implants are a number of dental implants that support a dental prosthesis to replace your missing teeth in one or both jaws. Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that provide a stable permanent base for a dental prosthesis that will replace your missing teeth. The tooth replacement is composed of three parts:
- Dental implant: Titanium screw placed into the jawbone. The jawbone that grows and heals around the implant on average within two-to-four months.
- Abutment: Serves as the connector to the prosthesis.
- Prosthesis: Natural-looking prosthetic tooth replacement that’s placed onto the abutment. This can be a crown to replace a single missing tooth or a bridge that replaces multiple to all teeth.
Patients who need to replace a full upper or lower set of teeth may choose a full set of dental implants. Multiple implants are placed into the jaw bone and can restore up to 90% of chewing capacity.
The Cost of Dental Implants
Answering the question “How much is a full set of dental implants?” depends on many factors. The cost of a full set of dental implants can be influenced by the complexity of your case/your oral condition, how many missing or damaged teeth need to be replaced, the type of material used in your dental restoration, and the surgical requirements and steps needed to complete your treatment.
At ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, we believe that there is no one-size-fits all solution to dental care and that each patient should be able to customize the size, fit, shape, and color of their smile. Because each smile is completely customized, the best way to get an accurate full set of dental implants cost is to come into a ClearChoice Dental Implant Center for your free, no obligation consultation. Quoting a full set of dental implants cost without an in-person evaluation can be misleading – and a disservice to you as a patient.
Your local ClearChoice center is led by a team of highly-specialized prosthodontists and oral & maxillofacial surgeons who have experience identifying and customizing dental treatment solutions. Prosthodontists have:
- Three years of education after receiving their DDS or DMD degree
- Treat complex dental issues, including broken or missing teeth
- Repair and restore teeth using crowns, bridges, dentures, and dental implants
At ClearChoice, we specialize in replacing missing or failing teeth with a full set of dental implants, unlike general dentists who typically perform routine dental exams and treat cavities or oral hygiene problems. We’re also committed to improving the lives of those suffering with failing teeth by providing the best care possible to transform your life in a positive, meaningful way.
- World-Class Patient Care – Individualized treatment plans developed for every patient, never a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Clinically Proven Method – Safe and reliable treatment process backed by 20+ years of research, including adequate healing time.
- Innovative Treatment Process – Centers equipped with advanced technology supporting a process that can help give implant patients a better quality of life for years to come.
A Permanent Solution to Your Dental Issues
Unlike temporary tooth replacement solutions, a full set of dental implants is designed for longevity. In fact, with proper care and maintenance, helping to save you money in the long run.
A permanent solution to dental issues, dental implants are:
- Permanently affixed
- Cared for like natural teeth
- Can last for 25+ years with proper care and maintenance
- 90% the bite capacity of natural teeth
One Cost, No Surprise Fees
During your free consultation, you’ll receive your personalized treatment plan and all-inclusive treatment cost. During your free consultation, we’ll take a 3D CT scan and discuss your unique dental goals. Your specific goals and oral condition allow us to develop a preliminary treatment plan, including your exact, all-inclusive cost. This means no additional fees for your full set of dental implants treatment. No hidden costs, no bills from different providers, and no surprise costs.
When researching “How much is a full set of dental implants?” It is important to consider what costs are covered in your treatment cost. At ClearChoice, your treatment cost is all-inclusive and covers everything from your first visit to the day you receive your customized final teeth, including:
- A pre-procedure exam
- The procedure to place the implants and temporary healing teeth
- The creation of your custom final teeth
- Post-procedure check-ups and fitting your custom final teeth
How to Afford Dental Implants
Dental implants are a permanent teeth replacement solution, making them an excellent investment in your oral and overall health, but we understand that the decision to get a full set of dental implants is a big one.
At ClearChoice, we understand how important it is to be able to restore your dental health and your confidence with a permanent solution, and that’s why we’re here to help you feel confident in your decision to invest in a permanent solution for your missing or failing teeth.
Flexible Financing Options
A leader with a proven track record, the ClearChoice Network has restored more than 150,000 smiles. Multiple third-party partners, offers, and rates make it easier to tailor a plan to fit a full set of dental implants into your specific budget.
With a variety of treatment options and new third-party financial solutions, we can help you develop a personalized solution to fit your needs. At your free consultation, you’ll receive your all-inclusive full set of dental implants cost and you’ll also be able to review all the flexible financing options available to you.
Get Your All-Inclusive Cost
When answering the question “How much is a full set of dental implants?” it is important to remember that price can vary depending on many factors. To get your exact treatment cost, schedule a free consultation to learn more about our unique, all-inclusive approach to dental implant pricing. During your free consultation, you’ll meet with a ClearChoice Network doctor to discuss your oral condition and your dental goals, receive your individualized treatment plan, and get your all-inclusive, no surprise fee, full set of dental implants cost.