15 Years in Business.
95,000 Smiles Renewed Nationwide.
An Experienced, Trusted Leader in Dental Implant Treatments.
The decision to get dental implants is a big one, and it’s important to research your options before choosing a treatment provider.
Whether you need one tooth replaced or a full mouth dental restoration, ClearChoice network doctors have the experience and the treatment options to help find the right solution for you.
Here are a few reasons why so many patients have chosen ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers.
While general dentists offer a range of preventive and corrective services, doctors in the ClearChoice® network include highly trained specialists in the fields of prosthodontics and oral surgery. That means they are expertly skilled in the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of a smile — not just teeth, but also gums, lips, and facial features.
• Treat dental and facial issues that involve replacing teeth and restoring jaw structure
• Complete dental school plus three additional years of advanced education
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
• Treat problems related to the hard and soft tissues of the face, mouth, and jaws
• Complete dental school plus four additional years of advanced education in surgical procedures
Standard of Excellence
When it comes to quality, there’s no comparison. Our dental implants offer:
• Durable materials that can last a lifetime
• Stronger bite force
• Better tasting ability
• Easier cleaning and maintenance
Any provider can claim positive outcomes, but ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers can prove it. Our research shows that ClearChoice network patients experience numerous life-changing benefits from our dental implant treatments, including improvements in self-esteem, chewing and eating, and overall satisfaction with life.
Since 2005, ClearChoice network doctors have performed dental restorations on more than 95,000 patients in over 60 centers nationwide.