Better Health Starts With Better Oral Health
Many patients come to ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers to restore their smile and confidence, but did you know that dental implants can also dramatically impact your overall health and wellbeing?
Oral health facts:
- 120+ different diseases originate in the mouth
- Gum disease increases your risk of heart disease by 25%
- A diet limited by dental pain or missing teeth can be nutritionally deficient
- 93% of people with gum disease are at risk for diabetes
Poor dental health and gum disease can put you at increased risk of illness, including conditions like:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Bone loss
- Respiratory infection
However, dental implants can actually help improve your oral health by removing bacteria and restoring health to the tissues in your mouth that support the teeth and prevent further tooth loss.
Feel Better Inside and Out
Dental implants can help reduce your risk of illness as well as help expand your diet to include healthy foods like nuts, fresh fruits, and crisp vegetables which can increase your intake of essential nutrients, including Vitamin C and fiber.
With dental implants you can:
- Enjoy a healthy, well balanced diet
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Look and feel better, inside and out
An Investment in Your Overall Health
ClearChoice Network doctors have years of additional training beyond general dentistry and have transformed more than 125,000 lives. If you have additional questions about making an investment in your overall health through dental implant treatment, contact your local center at 888-651-9950.