Improve Health & Confidence with Dental Implants
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are permanent anchors that integrate with the jawbone to provide a stable base for long-term tooth replacement. Customized crowns (the teeth) are then attached to the implants.
Because dental implants become part of the jaw, they look and feel like natural teeth. They don’t move or slip around while you eat or talk.
Compare Teeth Replacement Options
You can put an end to dealing with missing teeth or repetitive dental work with dental implants. Take a look at how dental implants compare to traditional bridges and dentures.
How long do they last?
Dental Implants: With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
Dentures: They typically last 5-7 years.
Bridges: Traditional bridges typically last 7-10 years.
How do they keep my mouth healthy?
Dental Implants: Dental implants stimulate the jawbone, like natural tooth roots, preventing the jawbone from deteriorating. They can be precisely placed without damaging healthy surrounding teeth.
Dentures: Dentures accelerate jawbone loss, and they can cause gum irritation and sores.
Bridge: To attach a traditional bridge, healthy teeth are ground down, permanently damaging them.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Get a Long-Term Solution
When properly cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime, making them one of the best investments for long-term tooth replacement. Studies have reported that the long-term success rate of implants is over 95%.
Eat & Talk with Comfort
Dental implants look, feel and function like real teeth. You’ll be able to eat your favorite foods, talk with comfort, and smile with confidence again.
No Daily Removal
With dental implants, there’s no need to remove them to reapply adhesives or for nightly cleaning. You can wake up and go about your day without worrying about your teeth.
Prevent Jawbone Loss
Dental implants integrate with the bone, providing a stimulus that keeps the jawbone from deteriorating. This helps avoid a sunken-in appearance around the mouth that can make you look older.
Single or Full Dental Implants
Rather than living with the hassles of dentures, many people opt for full-mouth dental implant restoration. You don’t need a dental implant for every one of your missing teeth. ClearChoice doctors can attach an entire row of upper or lower teeth using as few as four precisely placed implants, sometimes referred to as All-On-Four®1 or AO4®2.
Occasionally a patient is missing more than one tooth, but still has healthy gums and surrounding teeth. In this case, a multiple implant can be the best solution. Fixtures are implanted and the crown is attached, leaving the natural teeth around them intact.
If you have an issue with a single damaged or missing tooth, the doctors at ClearChoice can easily fix that with a single dental implant. Rest assured, your new tooth will look and function like your other natural teeth.
- Convenient Process Our doctors, clinical team, imaging, and labs are all under one roof for an experience that’s as convenient and comfortable as possible.
- Skilled Doctors Our restorative dentists, called prosthodontists, specialize in treating dental issues caused by missing or damaged teeth. Your treatment team also includes an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
- One-Day Transformation Most patients are able to get their procedure done in one day and go home with new teeth that same day. Keep in mind, the entire treatment process takes multiple visits.
- One Exact Cost There are no hidden fees or separate bills. Your exact cost includes everything you need for your entire treatment process.
- Third-Party Financing We offer third-party financing options if needed to help fit your budget.