An experienced, trusted leader in dental implant treatments.
That’s the ClearChoice® Difference.
The decision to get dental implants is a big one, and it’s important to research your options before choosing a treatment provider.
ClearChoice has the experience to treat a wide variety of complex dental cases. Our materials can provide lifelong benefits.
Here are a few reasons why so many patients have chosen ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers.
Richard, ClearChoice Smile Healthy® Success Story
ClearChoice uses stronger materials than many providers, materials that provide a lifetime of benefits. We also build our replacement teeth from one piece.
Benefits of Our Materials
- Stronger and more resilient than many other providers’ options
- Look and feel like real teeth
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
While general dentists offer a range of preventive and corrective services, doctors in the ClearChoice® network include highly trained specialists in the fields of prosthodontics and oral surgery. That means they are expertly skilled in the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of a smile — not just teeth, but also gums, lips, and facial features.
- Treat dental and facial issues that involve replacing teeth and restoring jaw structure
- Complete dental school plus three additional years of advanced education
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Treat problems related to the hard and soft tissues of the face, mouth, and jaws
- Complete dental school plus four additional years of advanced education in surgical procedures
Trusted by Our Patients
You have many options for where you seek dental treatment. Time after time, ClearChoice network patients recommend us to friends and family. In our 15 years in business, we have renewed 150,000 smiles nationwide. We are eager to introduce you to our practice.