Your Health and Well-Being Is Always The Priority
For over 15 years across its 63 centers, the ClearChoice Network has been restoring hope through transformative dental care. At the heart of that mission is the health and well-being of patients. ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are committed to being responsive to your concerns regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers continue to closely follow all CDC, American Dental Association (ADA), clinical, and local health orders and guidelines.
What ClearChoice Is Doing
Rest assured, ClearChoice® is doing everything possible to ensure your health and prevent the spread of illness.
Following Best Practices:
- Closely monitoring updates from the CDC and health officials so ClearChoice remains prepared and proactive
- Following CDC guidelines regarding prevention best practices
Cleaning and Sterilizing:
- Sterilizing all procedural instruments between patient use
- Diligently cleaning and disinfecting frequently used areas and surfaces, including door handles, countertops, phones, coffee machines, phones, light switches, waiting and operatory furniture and rooms, bathrooms, and other equipment multiple times each day with medical grade sanitizer
- Washing hands frequently and wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Ensuring employees who are ill or potentially exposed do not come to work
- Rescheduling appointments for individuals who are experiencing symptoms of illness, have traveled in high-risk areas, or who have been exposed to COVID-19
What You Can Do
ClearChoice appreciates your help in keeping its patients, staff, and community healthy and safe.
Follow CDC and other clinical guidelines:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Use Listerine to wash your mouth for 30 seconds to kill all viruses and germs
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then throw the tissue away
- Review prevention best practices on the CDC website
Reach Out to ClearChoice:
- If you’re feeling unwell or have been potentially exposed and need to reschedule
- If you are feeling any of the following symptoms within 48 hours of a scheduled appointment, please call us to reschedule
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- If you have traveled to any high-risk areas within the two weeks prior to your appointment or if you have been recently exposed to anyone diagnosed with coronavirus, please call us to discuss rescheduling your appointment
- If you have any other questions—ClearChoice is here to take your call
As always, ClearChoice looks forward to helping you put an end to your dental issues and to restoring your healthy smile. Improving your dental condition, while safeguarding your overall health and well-being, is what ClearChoice is here to do. Thank you for your confidence in ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers®.