Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Video Media Manager | Chicago
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. We have experienced strong growth over the years, including four straight years of double-digit growth, and today, we’re a leader in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
ClearChoice is supported by TAG – The Aspen Group. TAG was built on the simple idea of bringing better health care to more people and the independent health care practices it supports operate more than 1,100 locations in 45 states.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you’re joining a team with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Summary of Role
ClearChoice is looking for a self-motivated Video Performance Manager to join our Acquisition Marketing team.
As Video Performance Manager, you contribute to video planning within a data-driven environment focused on testing, optimizing acquisition, and analyzing holistic video campaign performance. Your mission is to analyze daily/weekly metrics, help manage a $40MM+ video budget, and drive optimizations that support our business objectives.This position is responsible for reporting on a wide scope of KPIs which include creative, station, daypart performance, and full funnel call center metrics. Our growing team seeks an experienced video manager to help us maximize our linear tv strategy while also drive our expansion into the CTV/OTT/OLV space.
- Thrives in goal driven, fast-paced environment and is comfortable with adapting to change as the business evolves
- Proactive, self-starter with strong work ethic
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Unafraid to take on challenges and identify new/better ways of doing things
- Embodies a collaborative team spirit
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- Passion for testing and learning, bringing forward innovative ideas, and the video landscape
- 5+ years of experience directly responsible for enterprise-level Video (Linear, OLV, CTV) Advertising with both National and Local planning experience
- Performance-based, direct-response marketing programs, and external partner management
- Solid analytical background demonstrating the ability to understand business problems, analyze trends, draw conclusions and make actionable recommendations; proven track record of success driving strong results
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Deep expertise in the Video publisher, platform, and audience supplier ecosystem
- Advanced TV, Digital Video, and Connected TV media planning/buying experience required
- Strong TV/digital acumen and project management skills
- Healthcare and regulated industry experience a plus
- National and local broadcast media buying experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields
- Analyze TV/Video channel level data and deliver the story around TV/OLV given multiple data sources and inputs
- Balance national planning with hyper-localized media plans
- Partner and drive our media agency buying team to deliver results
- Provide perspective on creative strategies supported by market research and data driven insights
- Contribute to Video creative briefs in partnership with our Brand team
- Administer accounting procedures, weekly invoicing, and monthly auditing
- Establish Video channel forecasts and budget recommendations
- Ensure our video channel workstreams are on track, and hitting key deadlines
- Manage a strategic video testing roadmap in conjunction with our agency to optimize performance
- Test emerging media video tactics to reach incremental audiences and inventory for accelerating growth
- Partner with Media Operations to ensure accurate trafficking for TV/OLV
- Contribute to competitive deliverables by drawing actionable insights and recommendations
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.