Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Vice President, Corporate Strategy | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Named to The Denver Post Top 150 Workplaces In Colorado list, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The VP of Corporate Strategy is part of a team that drives value creation and growth optimization through solutions development and implementation. Key areas of focus include expansion of services and treatments, implementation of new sales, pricing or operational processes and systems, and other initiatives/opportunities identified by the executive leadership team.
The VP of Corporate Strategy will leverage their operations experience, creativity and sales and relationship development skills to create value-based partnerships with CCMS departments, field leaders, center managers and doctors to successfully implement strategic initiatives. Success in the role will require excellent listening, planning, and communication skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and uncover new ways to optimally serve our doctors’ and company’s purpose to be a Platform of Hope for the edentulous and those suffering from acute oral disease. This role provides a unique opportunity to positively impact our business and the lives of our patients. This is a remote position, reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Partner with executive leadership, field leaders and center managers to identify and implement solutions that meet the network’s purpose while generating/meeting revenue and growth objectives
- Gather and analyze/synthesize company and external market/consumer data; identify and form hypotheses with respect to opportunities for growth, performance improvement, or cost savings
- Develop initiative charters, project plans, pilot plans, and implementation plans
- Prioritize, sequence, and resource implementation of field initiatives, ensuring field adoption of new initiatives while minimizing operational disruption
- Manage pilots, innovate solutions, and facilitate codification and dissemination of learnings; serve as a liaison/representative of feedback and field dynamics in strategic steering committee meetings
- Understand center operations, clinical workflows and operational metrics/KPIs to assess center and network growth constraints and opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and external sources to support the development and continually update industry forecasts, competitive profiles, and competitive scenarios
- Support the company’s strategic planning process
- Support the development of materials / deliverables for executive management and / or company ownership; present plans / materials to company leadership and/or lead steering committee meetings on key initiatives
- Creativity: Must be able to generate innovative solutions that meet the needs of our doctors and the business. He/she must be a strategic thinker, adaptable and solution oriented.
- Tenacity: Must have the fortitude to stay with a position or plan of action until the objective is achieved or is no longer reasonably attainable.
- Resilience: Must remain engaged and effective in pursuit of objectives with or without immediate success, using both positive and negative outcomes as an incentive to move forward fulfilling personal and team goals.
- Team-Orientation: Must be able to work cross functionally across the organization and partner with key stakeholders for the right input in order to effectively work towards solutions.
Key Attributes & Qualifications
- 10 to 12+ years experience in consulting, corporate strategy, and / or market and competitive intelligence
- Highly proficient in quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesize and derive insights from complex data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly adept at Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- MBA preferred
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated range for this position is $190,000 – $225,000 annual base salary plus discretionary performance-based bonus. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications.
In addition to your base compensation, ClearChoice offers a full benefits package to include Medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan (401-k), flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer group voluntary benefits such as life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity coverage and pet insurance. Please ask your recruiter for details on the full benefits package.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.