Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Westlake Team
Treatment Plan Coordinator | Westlake
Treatment Plan Coordinator (TPC)
Treatment Planning involves maintaining the Center’s clinical calendar in our Practice Management software and scheduling patients. This job function uses strong organizational skills to coordinate the schedules of prosthodontists, surgeons, clinical assistants, and lab technicians based on various appointment types.
- Work under the general direction of the General Manager.
- Ensure the Center delivers a superior customer experience by making Patients and potential Patients feel like “one in a million.”
- Take ownership of the Center schedule.
- Understand operational metrics and strive for efficient patient scheduling.
- Set Patient expectations for waiting times (no longer than 15 minutes) and the team’s expectations for a smooth workflow.
- Ensure that all prospective and current Patients are greeted immediately and personally. Patients should be treated graciously, with thoughtfulness and respect by all Center team members.
- Provide backup to the General Manager for duties such as check deposits, cash deposits, end-of-day reconciliation responsibilities & processing reports.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
The TPC will also be able to perform the responsibilities of the Patient Intake role, including:
- Be an ambassador for the patient experience
- Manage patient intake process, including electronic or paper forms
- Work with the clinical staff to schedule patients and ensure that the center’s workflow runs efficiently
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Utilize problem-solving skills for patient management and to support center and colleagues for the resolution of issues
- Order and organize patient materials
- Maintain a clean waiting room
- Scanning necessary documents into patient records
- Check-in orders
- Assist with outgoing shipments
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Medical experience or Dental experience preferred
- Previous experience working in inpatient admissions preferred
- Previous experience scheduling medical appointments and treatment plans preferred
- Ability to be cross-trained and function with multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Flexibility and job-sharing required
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Professional dress and appearance required
- Basic computer skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation DOE $18-$20/hour
In addition to your base compensation, depending on your position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit-based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, and Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.