Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Walnut Creek Team
Treatment Plan Coordinator | Walnut Creek
Walnut Creek, CA
Treatment Plan Coordinator
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using
specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working
together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site
lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they
experience world-class customer service.
The Treatment Plan Coordinator has a primary responsibility of ensuring that all
treatment planning, sequencing, scheduling and information related to appropriate
patient management is documented. This person will be responsible for inputting the
treatment plan and all of the critical patient information in the computer system. The
Treatment Plan Coordinator is to communicate all daily schedules each morning to the
Manager, Center Operations and the Dentists.
The Treatment Plan Coordinator will also provide administrative support services to the
Manager, Center Operations and provide clinical assistance when requested by the
Dentists. The Treatment Plan Coordinator will provide a high-level of customer service.
Communication and strong organizational skills are critical to the success of this
● Assist with the prosthodontic examination and enter notes in the system;
make sure doctor signs the notes.
● Enter a complete Treatment Plan with ADA codes with doctor signature.
● Enter the sequence of the Treatment Plan with the doctor’s signature.
● Enter all final costs of Treatment Plan with the doctor’s signature.
● If or when Treatment Plan changes; costs must change appropriately with the
sequencing change with doctor’s signature.
● Ensure that all subsequent visits are scheduled.
● Make sure that all time units assigned to doctor and assistants are accurately
placed in computer with the Treatment Plan.
● Before a case is started, enter a list of all appointments necessary for each
procedure with the time necessary for the procedure and what the purpose of
the appointment .
● Generate a list of implants and all parts necessary for the case and then set
up a locked pre-surgical case pan before the surgery date.
● Send patient information to the Patient Finance department for arrangements
to determine whether the patient “starts” or not.
● If the Treatment Plan is changed; send back to finance to make new financial
● Deliver and check in all lab products with the lab; get signatures to ensure
● Ensure that all lab scripts have clear instructions, due dates and doctor’s
● Get lab signature on all lab scripts; make copy of signed script (when system
becomes paperless, ensure that all electronic communication to the lab is
developed and functions in such a way that all information gets to the lab i.e.
all aspects of script such as shading teeth, etc.).
● Check all prepared lab work back into the treatment process and have it
signed and scanned into patient chart.
● Get the doctor into the education room; coordinated with Patient Education
● Verify with administration, patient medical clearance report when necessary.
● Take panoramic x-ray to doctor and deliver other to Patient Education and
● Make sure patient has all necessary prescriptions prior to day of surgery.
● Coordinate with administration when patient has to be referred out to other
specialist before implant center work can proceed; e.g. endo, perio, etc.
● Assist Manager, Center Operations with administrative duties
● Leger ADA codes
● Maintain accuracy in fee schedule
● Be familiar with procedure codes
● Assist dental assistants when necessary
● Work with patients for financing and fee processing
● Know daily deposit amounts and make reports as requested
● Perform all other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The individual must be engaging and have the ability to fulfill the
requirements listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● High school degree or equivalent required;
● Ability to be cross-trained and function with multiple responsibilities;
● Ability to work in a stressful environment and maintain a pleasant demeanor;
● Advanced oral and written communication skills;
● Dental/medical knowledge preferred;
● Strong organizational skills;
● Must be a team player;
● Flexibility and job-sharing required;
● Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
● Professional dress and appearance required; and
● Basic computer skills and knowledge of software including Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
This position will be required to meet the demands of and be cross trained in other
There is active movement, sitting, computer utilization, telephone usage, may be
stressful at times, high performance and task expectations.
Hourly Rate- $27-$29 DOE
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.