Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Garden City Team
Treatment Plan Coordinator | Garden City
Garden City, NY
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Position Summary: Treatment Plan Coordinator
This position is responsible for patient satisfaction from greeting the patient as they enter our facilities for the first time, to the set up of appointments for patient care including all associated treatments, coding and compliance of treatment based on doctor’s recommendations.
- Work under the general direction of the Center Administrator
- Admit patients
- Create medical charts
- Work with the clinical staff to schedule patients and ensure that the center’s work flow efficiently runs
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Create a welcoming environment that puts patients at ease and introduces them to our office that offers a world class experience
- Enters into the computer a complete Treatment Plan with ADA codes with doctor signature.
- Enters into the computer the sequence of the Treatment Plan with the doctor’s signature.
- Enters into the computer all final costs of Treatment Plan with the doctor’s signature.
- If or when Treatment Plan changes; costs must change appropriately with the sequencing change with doctor’s signature in the computer.
- Ensure that all subsequent visits are written into computer.
- Ensures that all time units assigned to doctor and assistants are accurately placed in computer with the Treatment Plan.
- Medical experience required and Dental experience desired
- Previous experience working inpatient admissions
- Previous experience scheduling medical appointments and treatment plans
- Ability to be cross-trained and function with multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Dental/medical knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Flexibility and job-sharing required
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Professional dress and appearance required
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.