Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Fort Lauderdale Team
Treatment Plan Coordinator — Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
This position is responsible for patient satisfaction from greeting the patient as they enter our facilities for the first time, to the set up of appointments for patient care including all associated treatments, coding and compliance of treatment based on doctor’s recommendations.
- Work under the general direction of the Center Administrator
- Admit patients
- Create medical charts
- Work with the clinical staff to schedule patients and ensure that the center’s work flow efficiently runs
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Create a welcoming environment that puts patients at ease and introduces them to our office that offers a world class experience
- Enters into the computer a complete Treatment Plan with ADA codes with doctor signature.
- Enters into the computer the sequence of the Treatment Plan with the doctor’s signature.
- Enters into the computer all final costs of Treatment Plan with the doctor’s signature.
- If or when Treatment Plan changes; costs must change appropriately with the sequencing change with doctor’s signature in the computer.
- Ensure that all subsequent visits are written into computer.
- Ensures that all time units assigned to doctor and assistants are accurately placed in computer with the Treatment Plan.
- Medical experience required and Dental experience desired
- Previous experience working inpatient admissions
- Previous experience scheduling medical appointments and treatment plans
- Ability to be cross-trained and function with multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Dental/medical knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Flexibility and job-sharing required
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Professional dress and appearance required
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.