Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Travel Coordinator — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Clear Choice is the National Leader in Dental Implants. We change lives every day! From the moment customers arrive at a ClearChoice Center, until the moment they leave with beautiful new teeth, our commitment is to provide quality care and a first-class patient experience. ClearChoice uses the finest components (implants and teeth), offers the best Oral Surgeons, Prosthodontist, and experienced specialists, and employs state-of-the-art technology and procedures–all at one location. Our commitment to quality implant care has gained the confidence and earned the trust of thousands of patients. At ClearChoice, we treat people, not just teeth. Working at ClearChoice means being part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to make a difference. We love what we do and it shows. At ClearChoice, we have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. We work hard, but at the end of the day, we feel a sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve our patients’ lives.
Scope and Responsibilities: The primary objective of the Travel Coordinator is to provide world class service to all patients, employees and customers booking travel within ClearChoice. The Travel Coordinator is also responsible for providing on-demand booking services for our customers, developing strong relationships with clients, and quickly resolving any air and hotel issues as they arise. Success comes from speedy response time, organization, and the capacity to create and foster long-term relationships. The ability to quickly acclimate with new software will also be critical. Experience with Coupa is a plus!
Duties and Responsibilities: (included but not limited to)
- Book flight and hotel reservations on behalf of clients via our online portal or through our backend system
- Ability to see an issue before it arises and resolve it quickly
- Work a varying schedule, often requiring early morning, evening, and weekend work
- Ensure daily activities are completed and on time, including but not limited to text message service, client specific rooming list, hotel credit card authorizations,
- transportation, and spreadsheet tracker for all events and travelers
- Ensure clients expectations are met while maintaining professional composure
- Capable of working and managing multiple hotel and air bookings simultaneously with different regions.
- Handle reservations and revisions to accommodate a moving workforce
- Create positive and enduring relationships with clients and traveling personnel
- Folio collection and reconciliation of event bookings to ensure clients are billed accurately and timely
- Reconcile corporate travel each month accurately and in a timely manner
- 1–3 years of business experience, ideally in hospitality or travel industry preferred
- Proven outstanding customer service
- Innovative, self-starter that can identify ways to improve processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Coupa experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills via various methods (phone, email, text) Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Day-to-day client management experience
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of travel regulations, customs and currencies
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
- The ability to prioritize and cope with pressure at busy times
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Willingness to take/make calls when needed
- Schedule flexibility and availability
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Physical Demands: The position requires prolonged sitting, and using the telephone and the computer for extended periods of time. The position requires the ability to see, hear and speak clearly.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.