Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Raleigh Team
Temporary Dental Assistant | Raleigh
Advance Your Career with ClearChoice as a Surgical Assistant!
Serve patients in life changing implant dentistry, while advancing your career within a positive employee-centered culture. We’re searching for passionate, team-oriented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment!
At ClearChoice it is about more than restoring teeth; it’s about changing people’s lives.
The Opportunity: Temporary Opening: 2 months
- Full-time, paid Surgical Assistant position to assist skilled oral surgeons and/or prosthodontists in all tasks related to oral surgery procedures.
- Competitive compensation ($20-25/hour) based on level of experience.
- Four-day work week; 40 hours per week.
- Assisting the oral surgeon and/or prosthodontist in all chairside tasks related to dental implant surgery – retraction, suctioning, isolation, airway protection, patient monitoring.
- Assisting the oral surgeon in the set-up, administration and recording of procedures under local anesthesia, nitrous sedation and IV sedation.
- Assisting the oral surgeon and/or prosthodontist in the passing of dental instrumentation and dental implant parts and components.
- Providing pre- and post-operative care and instructions to patients.
- Preparing materials for impressions and taking dental x-rays, as directed by the oral surgeon and/or prosthodontist.
- Sterilizing and disinfecting instruments and equipment, preparing trays of instruments for procedures.
- Assisting in obtaining medical clearances from patients’ physicians.
- Be familiar and comply with all Health and Safety rules and guidelines on infection control.
- Performing additional office duties as needed to include scheduling and receiving patients, ordering supplies, and records management.
- Additional duties as assigned per state regulations or licensing requirements.
- Experience as a Surgical Assistant is required.
- Self-starter mentality with a relentless focus on high quality patient care.
- Passion for making a difference in patients’ lives and alignment with our values of Impact, Conviction, Compassion, Passion for Learning, Teamwork, Integrity, and Trust.
- All candidates must possess valid certifications that comply with applicable state laws.
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients. With some of the best oral surgeons and prosthodontists in implant dentistry, ClearChoice is the leading dental implant provider to patients across the United States. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
For more information, visit https://www.clearchoice.com/careers/
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.