Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Team Leader, Inside Sales | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We continue to invest significantly in our Care Connection Team which supports prospective patients on their journey to transform their lives.
When you join our team at ClearChoice, you take on a highly visible role that fuels the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a team that believes in your personal and professional growth as well as the well-being of our prospective patients. If you are fueled by changing lives, growing personally and professionally, and tackling new challenges, this might be the perfect next step in your career!
Our Inside Sales Team Leader represents our company and brand by leading, inspiring, and coaching a team of 10-20 Prospective Patient Advocates to achieve their goals and serve patients – helping both groups to change their lives in meaningful ways. Our Advocates are a critical, and often first, point of contact with our prospective patients via Inbound and Outbound phone calls. These prospective patients are looking to have their stories heard and determine if ClearChoice is a good fit for their needs. The Advocates are entirely remote, meaning a Team Leader must be able to coach and inspire in a fully digital environment. This leader must have a strong empathetic and consultative sales acumen as well as the ability to teach, train, and coach to improve performance. The Team Leader must have a strong understanding of sales metrics and the behaviors that drive results. We invest significantly in the training and development of our Team Leaders and so this will be a great fit for someone looking for both personal and professional growth and a fulfilling mission-based career.
- Oversee a team of 10-20 fully remote Prospective Patient Advocates.
- Hit deadlines, come prepared, and be able and willing to follow and work with our processes and systems.
- Create excitement and inspiration for Advocates to feel supported and perform at their highest level. Ability to tap into a person’s ‘why’ and what motivates them.
- Analyze & diagnose Advocate performance using quantitative and qualitative inputs. Ability to use data to develop insights and tell a succinct story of an Agent’s performance and opportunities.
- Use effective sales coaching methods to improve Advocate performance. Ability and willingness
- to learn new sales and coaching methods to improve skillsets.
- Demonstrate strength and/ or experience in empathetic or consultative sales.
- Meaningfully improve team’s performance through your abilities.
- Support all Advocates by providing guidance on department policies and processes, supporting escalated patient issues, and supporting with other items as needed.
- Provide input and recommendations on how the overall department can become more effective and impactful at our mission.
- Live our culture and values with a deep commitment to developing and growing our people so that they can continually strive to better serve our prospective patients.
- 1-2 weekend days required per month (with a day off during the week to compensate). Some schedule requirements to cover call center operating hours.
- Option for position to be fully remote. May require infrequent travel (e.g., 1 trip to Denver per quarter).
- Desired Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of sales experience with at least 3+ years in a sales leadership, training, or coaching role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A strong track record of success including strong references that can speak to your accomplishments.
- Proficient in computer and other common technological applications at level required to manage a fully remote team.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Options for Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- 401K Investment Plan and match
- Company paid holidays and paid time off/vacation
- Thorough and intensive new hire training program and ongoing training and coaching
- Phenomenal culture committed to supporting our employees to change the lives of those we serve
- Option for position to be fully remote
Compensation and Benefits
$60,000-85,000 Base compensation + 30% target Bonus
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.