Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Team Leader, Inside Sales | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Our Inside Sales Team Leader represents our company and brand by leading, inspiring, and coaching a team of 10-20 Prospective Patient Advocates to achieve their goals and serve patients – helping both groups to change their lives in meaningful ways. Our Advocates are a critical, and often first, point of contact with our prospective patients via Inbound and Outbound phone calls. These prospective patients are looking to have their stories heard and determine if ClearChoice is a good fit for their needs. The Advocates are entirely remote, meaning a Team Leader must be able to coach and inspire in a fully digital environment. This leader must have a strong empathetic and consultative sales acumen as well as the ability to teach, train, and coach to improve performance. The Team Leader must have a strong understanding of sales metrics and the behaviors that drive results. We invest significantly in the training and development of our Team Leaders and so this will be a great fit for someone looking for both personal and professional growth and a fulfilling mission-based career.
- Oversee a team of 10-20 fully remote Prospective Patient Advocates.
- Hit deadlines, come prepared, and be able and willing to follow and work with our processes and systems.
- Create excitement and inspiration for Advocates to feel supported and perform at their highest level.
- Ability to tap into a person’s ‘why’ and what motivates them.
- Analyze & diagnose Advocate performance using quantitative and qualitative inputs.
- Ability to use data to develop insights and tell a succinct story of an Agent’s performance and opportunities.
- Use effective sales coaching methods to improve Advocate performance.
- Ability and willingness to learn new sales and coaching methods to improve skillsets.
- Demonstrate strength and/ or experience in empathetic or consultative sales.
- Meaningfully improve team’s performance through your abilities.
- Support all Advocates by providing guidance on department policies and processes, supporting escalated patient issues, and supporting with other items as needed.
- Provide input and recommendations on how the overall department can become more effective and impactful at our mission.
- Live our culture and values with a deep commitment to developing and growing our people so that they can continually strive to better serve our prospective patients.
- 1-2 weekend days required per month (with a day off during the week to compensate). Some schedule requirements to cover call center operating hours.
- Option for position to be fully remote. May require infrequent travel (e.g., 1 trip to Denver per quarter).
- 5+ years of sales experience with at least 3+ years in a sales leadership, training, or coaching role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A strong track record of success including strong references that can speak to your accomplishments.
- Proficient in computer and other common technological applications at level required to manage a fully remote team.
$60k-$85k salary with bonus potential
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.