Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Denver Team
Talent Development Specialist | Denver
Named to The Denver Post Top 150 Workplaces In Colorado list, ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Talent Development Specialist role is designed to help manage the company’s learning and development resources and programs, as well as employee engagement systems. This role is responsible for all elements of maintaining and administering the LMS (Learning Management System) and Employee Engagement systems (surveys) including registration/ enrollment processes, database management, installing updates, preparing system reports and providing end user support on technical aspects of the system. The Talent Development Specialist will design, run, analyze, and deliver reports from the LMS and Employee Engagement systems to leadership and serve as the LMS representative on program development projects as needed.
The Talent Development Specialist is a key contributor to delivering smooth, consistent learner experiences and helping to shape the impact of our employee engagement strategy. This individual is a self-starter with a passion for administration, analytics, and organizational process design. They are able to seek new ways of doing things, look for creative solutions and methods to build efficiency, and demonstrate a passion for growth and project support. They should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have the ability to work effectively with both internal and external customers to provide an exemplary user experience.
- Team Player — Thrives on strong collaboration with team members; fosters open dialogue; creates a feeling of belonging.
- Managing Vision and Purpose — Is optimistic; can inspire and motivate vision and sense of core purpose.
- Initiating Action — Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required; is proactive.
- Drive for Results — Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and deliver on time; is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of CCMS, departmental and field partners.
- Administration of day-to-day functions within the LMS such as maintaining user databases, assigning required learning courses, creating and uploading online modules, support requests, maintaining system functions, user training, and making recommendations for LMS optimization.
- Administration of Employee Engagement systems which includes managing employee contact lists and data sets, monitoring engagement campaign success and reminders, building dashboards and reporting, coordinating with other members of human resources and leadership on engagement results.
- Assist with special projects that may involve the analysis of the data within the LMS
- Perform other related duties and assists on special projects as assigned
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2+ years of experience in remote learning tools administration desired
- Intermediate working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (such as Absorb, Docebo, Captivate, etc) & Employee Engagement systems (such as Peakon, Workday, SurveyMonkey, etc)
- Intermediate working knowledge of Instructional Design systems (such as Articulate and Adobe) preferred
- Working knowledge of Google, Microsoft Suite and learning agility for new systems
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on details
- A customer service mindset
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical/ instructional documents, strong written and oral communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
The anticipated range for this position is $24-$28 per hour plus discretionary performance-based bonus. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications.
In addition to your base compensation, ClearChoice offers a full benefits package to include Medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan (401-k), flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer group voluntary benefits such as life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity coverage and pet insurance. Please ask your recruiter for details on the full benefits package.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.