Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Talent and Development Specialist | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Care Connection Team (CCT) Talent and Development Specialist will help the training team execute and implement the remote learning initiatives and culture development for our 100 person inbound and outbound sales and service call center. The Talent and Development Specialist will maintain training tools and checklists to increase the team’s organization, effectiveness and time management. They will facilitate segments of training classes as needed and act as an ambassador to the ClearChoice Core Values at all times showing: Compassion, Conviction, Teamwork, Integrity, Trust, Impact, and Passion for Learning.
- Provide ongoing support to the Talent and Development Team for approximately 30% of time and Training Support approximately 70% of time.
- Help the Training Manager maintain the training curriculum checklist throughout training for all new hires.
- Help manage new hire support tickets and IT challenges throughout training.
- Monitor new hires’ participation and assure that ground rules and expectations of training are being followed.
- Facilitate segments of training when needed or as backup to the Training Manager.
- Oversee the remote training environment, including sending invites, monitoring remote waiting rooms/breakout rooms, timecards and greeting incoming training class each morning.
- Moderate training chat rooms.
- Send homework assignments to new hires and include necessary links, or attachments, to the assignment along with instructions.
- Uphold best practices and education principles during training.
- Provide input and recommendations on how the training department can become more effective and impactful at our mission.
- Undertake other work and special projects delegated by the Talent and Development Team.
- Live our culture and values with a deep commitment to developing and growing our people so that they can continually strive to better serve our prospective patients.
- 2+ years coaching, training or facilitation experience.
- 2+ years consultative sales experience or other related sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Recruiting experience is a plus.
- Content management and development experience is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work.
- Facilitation skills with the ability to present information to groups or individuals.
- Must possess confidence when presenting in front of a group.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work within a team using interpersonal skills such as compassion, empathy and conviction.
- Highly proficient with computer and software applications and ability to multitask.
- Experience with inContact, SalesForce, PowerPoint/Slides and G Suite is a plus.
- Motivated to work in a company that strives to improve patients’ lives, and envisions the big picture of how what we do as a company can dramatically change and improve a person’s quality of life.
- Must be highly proficient with computer systems, software applications and problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task through multiple computer systems simultaneously.
- High speed, secure internet required.
- Must have a dedicated work area with minimal distractions and no visibility to your computer screen.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Medical, dental & vision benefits.
- Options for Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts.
- 401K Investment Plan.
- Company paid holidays and paid time off/vacation.
- Thorough and intensive new hire training program and ongoing training and coaching.
- Phenomenal culture committed to supporting our employees to change the lives of those we serve.
- Position is fully remote.
Compensation and Benefits
- $21-25 per hour
- In addition to your base compensation, you may be eligible for an annual 8% bonus.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.