Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Houston Team
Sterilization Technician | Houston
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
High quality dental center seeks a full-time Sterilization Tech. Terrific opportunity to be part of a winning team. We are looking for a competent, reliable, highly motivated, and friendly person to join our team. This Dental Assistant opportunity is entry level, but there is tremendous opportunity for growth! Just bring your A game to work!
Dental Assistant Requirements:
- Maintain a sterile and neat work environment according to current infection control procedures
- Assist chair-side with the dentist/Oral surgeon
- Break other team players for lunch breaks as needed
- Work with the dentist and team to oversee back office operations
- Support front office operations
- Valid CPR and x-ray license, and familiarity with digital x-rays
- Warm, caring, positive attitude, and professional demeanor & appearance
- Must be self-disciplined and demonstrate amazing ownership of his/her responsibilities
- Great customer service skills with patients
- Team player who is self-motivated and is able to adapt to any environment
- Proficiency in dental software and related Microsoft Office applications
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to keep hand and arm steady while moving arm or while holding arm and hand in one position
- Able to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate or assemble very small objects
- Able to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions
- Able to bend, stretch, twist and/or reach with your body, arms and/or legs
- Competitive Compensation, Full time – 40 hours ( 4 day work week, 10 hours per day) Benefits, 401K.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.