Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Staff Accountant | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Accounting and Finance
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
As a Staff Accountant with ClearChoice, you are expected to provide management and the accounting team with financial information and support as it pertains to the monthly revenue and bank reconciliation.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the daily/monthly revenue and bank reconciliation processes for an assigned portfolio of Centers.
- Reconcile revenue and bank transactions and sub-ledgers daily to ensure that all transactions are accurately recorded
- Regularly reconcile and perform cash transfers between the corporate cash accounts and the various Center level bank accounts.
- Communicate regularly with the Operations Managers (OMs) at each center to identify and resolve any discrepancies.
- Review GL for accuracy and timeliness of transactions,
- Review trend and variance analysis of P&L Statements for assigned portfolio of Centers.
- Hold monthly calls with Regional Business Directors to discuss financial performance of assigned portfolio,
- Work closely with the Sr. Center Accountants and Corporate Accountants to help research and answer questions and requests by the Regional Business Directors and the Centers’ Doctors.
- Assist in the month end close process by preparing journal entries and postings as needed to ensure timely Center financial reporting.
- Must meet tight deadlines and be able to work independently, but also be able and willing to support the entire team.
- Provide support during audit testing (retrieve documentation from the Centers as requested)
- All other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (An Associate’s degree and/or proper related experience will be considered as a substitute)
- 2 – 5 years of experience in accounting; preferably with a health care system
- Experience reconciling high volume of accounts and bank statements
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency with G/L accounting and preparation of journal entries
- Familiarity with various payment processing methods (credit card, ACH’s, consumer financing, etc.) a plus
- Working knowledge Accounting/ERP systems, NetSuite experience a plus.
- Able to identify issues and bring to resolution.
- Experience in multi-unit, multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus. Experience in multi-unit, multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
$70,000- $80,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.