Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Staff Accountant — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
As a Staff Accountant with ClearChoice, you are expected to provide management and the accounting team with financial information and support as it pertains to the monthly revenue and bank reconciliation.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the daily/monthly revenue and bank reconciliation processes for an assigned portfolio of Centers.
- Reconcile revenue and bank transactions and sub-ledgers daily to ensure that all transactions are accurately recorded
- Regularly reconcile and perform cash transfers between the corporate cash accounts and the various Center level bank accounts.
- Communicate regularly with the Operations Managers (OMs) at each center to identify and resolve any discrepancies.
- Review GL for accuracy and timeliness of transactions,
- Review trend and variance analysis of P&L Statements for assigned portfolio of Centers.
- Hold monthly calls with Regional Business Directors to discuss financial performance of assigned portfolio,
- Work closely with the Sr. Center Accountants and Corporate Accountants to help research and answer questions and requests by the Regional Business Directors and the Centers’ Doctors.
- Assist in the month end close process by preparing journal entries and postings as needed to ensure timely Center financial reporting.
- Must meet tight deadlines and be able to work independently, but also be able and willing to support the entire team.
- Provide support during audit testing (retrieve documentation from the Centers as requested)
- All other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (An Associate’s degree and/or proper related experience will be considered as a substitute)
- 2 – 5 years of experience in accounting; preferably with a health care system
- Experience reconciling high volume of accounts and bank statements
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency with G/L accounting and preparation of journal entries
- Familiarity with various payment processing methods (credit card, ACH’s, consumer financing, etc.) a plus
- Working knowledge Accounting/ERP systems, NetSuite experience a plus.
- Able to identify issues and bring to resolution.
- Experience in multi-unit, multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus. Experience in multi-unit, multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Regularly required to work in an office environment at both his/her own and others’ desks/offices
- Required daily to walk the floor and be available to help wherever needed
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Compensation and Benefits:
$50,000- $60,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.