Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Sr. Manager, Website Strategy — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Sr. Manager, Website Strategy
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We’re now at a point that we need to revolutionize our marketing approach just as we did our treatment approach. We need marketing innovators and thought leaders to continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join the ClearChoice marketing team, you take on a highly visible role that leads the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a robust marketing budget, partnerships with leading agencies and consultants, and a growing group of talented marketing professionals as we write the next chapter of our story.
The Sr. Manager, Website Strategy leads the long-term vision and facilitates the end-to-end process of all website projects including strategic planning, design, execution, measurement, and optimization. With the support of cross-functional partners, this role will be responsible for the entire website and how it fits into all stages of the patient journey, using data to guide UI/UX, and continuously running experiments to deliver better business outcomes and patient experiences. The Sr. Manager will serve as both as a liaison and a central hub between project managers, developers, designers, analysts, internal clients, and business stakeholders, unifying goals and problems, aligning on expectations, and providing creative solutions that drive innovation and transformation. This role will serve as a critical element of the business driver to leverage digital as a key pillar of business transformation for a high-growth company.
This is an exciting growth opportunity to create value through design and optimization for a website that serves not only the acquisition, lead generation and nurturing campaigns for the overall business, but also a fast-growing network of 60+ dental implant centers needing local digital marketing support. Additionally, as ClearChoice is a leader in the consumer health vertical and a tier-1 Google advertiser, this role will partner closely with the paid Digital Media team, and have access to Google’s head of industry and the extended dedicated Google team of account executives, campaign managers, analysts, and experts in not only search but all of Google’s advertising products to impact the website development and performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Devise strategic plans that enable the website to serve earned, owned, and paid media channels
- Partner with channel managers, and key stakeholders to socialize and execute on concepts that spans the entire customer journey
- Build robust testing programs and conduct experiments that are validated with research and data, helping to identify and create compelling acquisition and nurture campaigns for the highest potential customer segments
- Collaborate with designers, content producers, and agency partners to create wireframes and clickable prototypes to present recommended design layouts and content
- Provide direction for project managers and development teams to execute technical work that may include coding new features and enhancements, configuring measurement and tracking, and deploying experiments
- Actively monitor topline website performance and maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends and best practices for uncovering compelling insights, engaging in strategic discussions, and driving actionable decisions with key stakeholders
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy that complements paid search and other marketing programs.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated success of identifying target audiences and driving web experiences that engage, inform, and motivate through continuous optimization of the website, landing pages, and overall sales funnel
- Expertise in WordPress, Optimizely, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, XD)
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager 360
- Working knowledge of front-end and back-end web development and design limitations/capabilities
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once while delivering results against deadlines
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, leading the website strategy for a high-growth consumer-oriented business is strongly preferred.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.