Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Sr Manager, Patient Lifecycle Marketing — Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Sr. Manager, Patient Lifecycle Marketing leads the long-term vision and facilitates the end-to-end management of all patient lifecycle marketing projects, including strategic planning, design, execution, measurement, and optimization. With the support of cross-functional partners, this role will be responsible for automated consumer touchpoints across email (primary responsibility), direct mail, and text messages, and how they fit into all stages of the patient journey. The Sr. Manager, Patient Lifecycle Marketing will use data to guide approach, and continuously run experiments in partnership with the ClearChoice Brand and Analytics teams to deliver better business outcomes and patient experiences.
This role will serve as a key member of the ClearChoice patient acquisition funnel, coordinating closely with cross functional teams (including the patient experience team) to unify goals, align on expectations, and provide creative solutions that drive innovation and transformation.
Strategy and Project Planning:
- Fully develop campaign strategies for email marketing and integrated campaigns, managing the campaign’s lifecycle from strategic development through execution and analysis.
- Develop and manage project plans for email campaigns and multi-channel campaigns.
- Develop and implement testing plans and measurement for email marketing.
- Through the administration of Marketing Cloud, build email messages, campaign automations, and triggered sends to deliver email campaigns that nurture and convert leads into sales.
- Using data from Salesforce, develop audience segmentation and nurturing campaigns.
- Support campaign execution for integrated campaigns that leverage online and offline channels.
- Collaborate with creative and digital resources on the development of copy, graphics, landing pages, and other assets needed for email and other channels.
- Provide day-to-day Marketing Cloud system maintenance and configuration, serving as the platform administrator and the first line of defense for system support.
- Work closely with the Salesforce administrative and development teams to develop reporting and ensure data is being synchronized correctly between Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
- Enhance the Marketing Cloud platform through recommended integrations.
- Work with account reps, vendors, and internal IT resources as needed to resolve issues, implement updates and improvements, or secure resources for specific projects.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Assist with defining and tracking KPIs and benchmarks for campaigns, individual touch points, and sender reputation.
- Monitor engagement and sender reputation metrics. Work with analysts to review and interpret campaign results and KPIs, and provide recommendations and insights for optimizing performance.
- Report findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Continuously improve effectiveness using performance metrics and A/B testing.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in CRM, marketing automation, and/or email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, or similar.
- Experience with Salesforce.com required.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Pardot, or similar required.
- Working knowledge of SQL and AMPscript.
- Results-oriented with the proven ability to identify, track, and report on KPIs for email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in nurturing or CRM programs.
- Practical hands-on experience with deploying emails (list pull/audience building, email design/building, tracking, QA, and deployment).
- Experience setting up, troubleshooting, and optimizing automated email programs.
- Familiarity with HTML strongly preferred.
- Excellent planning, time management, and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks, prioritize workload, and deliver results against deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Development/troubleshooting experience in HTML.
- Experience contributing to or managing other marketing channels or integrated campaigns.
- Experience with developing or contributing to CRM campaign strategies and project plans.
- Experience working with and managing vendors.
- Experience working with internal and/or external content/creative contributors.
- Experience with developing A/B tests for email.
- Experience with Workfront or similar project management software.
- Knowledge of HIPAA
Compensation and Benefits:
$80,000- $120,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.