Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Sr. Manager/Dir Operations, Patient Experience — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We’re now at a point that we need to revolutionize our marketing approach just as we did our treatment approach. We need marketing innovators and thought leaders to continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join the ClearChoice team, you take on a highly visible role that fuels the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a robust marketing budget, partnerships with leading agencies and consultants, and a growing group of talented marketing professionals as we write the next chapter of our story. We are data-driven and results focused; you should be too! If the idea of challenging the status quo, investigating your own theories, and hunting for business breakthroughs is what gets you up in the morning, this might be the perfect next step in your career.
The Sr. Manager or Director of Operations will be the strategic thought leader and manager overseeing all operations for a 100-person inbound and outbound sales and service call center. This leader will need strategic vision and operational excellence to transform operations in order to meet our strategic goals in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. This visionary leader will report to the VP of Patient Experience and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on business planning and strategy to drive key performance outcomes.
- Support VP of Patient Experience in setting strategic direction for department of 90+, many of whom currently work from home due to Covid-19 precautions.
- Lead all operational areas and teams that support sales and service call center functions including six direct and indirect reports and various functions.
- Full accountability to up-level the sophistication of each operational area to support current strategies and future growth vision. Work closely with stakeholders to understand needs, set strategic visions, analyze options, structure new ways of operating, build systems and processes, communicate logical and analytical-backed recommendations, and execute with precision.
- Oversee workforce management function to provide recommendations for forecasting, staffing, hours of operation, and headcount with the goal of appropriate sales and service team coverage to hit SLAs.
- Oversee Outbound call strategy including staffing, call prioritization, and efficacy to hit KPIs including Queue Penetration and Schedule Rate.
- Oversee IT function to ensure smooth operational processes and procedures and ability to successfully serve patients during all operating hours. Support with software and hardware in a complex environment with a high number of agents and current requirements to work from home. Work closely with partners in IT department.
- Oversee internal department reporting on agent performance, department efficiency, and other metrics by working closely with partners in Analytics department.
- Oversee executional aspects of patient schedule management including setting SLAs and KPIs, building effective processes, and providing input on strategic updates.
- Oversee Administrative and HR work for large and diverse team by working closely with Human Resources partners.
- 5+ years of progressive advancement in operations management in call center or operations-heavy environment with proof of ability to build systems and processes with precision.
- Experience with forecasting, staffing, scheduling, and reporting or analytically-heavy operations projects.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Required experience & skills:
- Ability to identify issues and opportunities, structure solutions, shape analyses, provide strategic recommendations, and drive execution.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with experience building strong systems and processes and precision in execution.
- Experiencing building, leading, and managing teams.
- Structured thinking and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, and business acumen.
- Self-motivated, ability to drive projects with minimal oversight.
- Comfort and excitement for building new things.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.