Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Sr Manager, Offline Media Strategy — Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Sr Manager, Offline Media Strategy will be accountable for strategic leadership and management of all offline media channels, including local and national television, print, and radio. This role is also responsible for managing the relationship with the media planning agency, and will lead the planning and development of budgets (mid eight-figure) and implementation of national campaigns and local campaigns in 40+ DMAs. He/she will keep a pulse on market response, offline marketing campaigns, market-by-market lead demands, and be able to synthesize the performance into a compelling strategy to serve as an anchor of the overall marketing plan. Additionally, the role will be part of an integrated media team that encompasses acquisition and nurture marketing across both offline and digital channels, so expertise or desire to work across broader channel strategy will be critical to success in the role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for devising and implementing an offline media strategy that drives lead growth and media spend efficiency
- Manage the Offline Media Team within the broader Marketing Department
- Responsible for the management of external media planning agency
- Manage the planning and deployment of the offline media budget across tactics
- Use data and analytics to inform investment and optimization of traditional media investments
- Partner closely with other channel managers (across nurture and digital marketing) to develop integrated media plans aligned with business objectives
- Establish an optimization and testing roadmap, providing detailed methodology, goals, expectations, and performance standards to drive business and brand objectives, test new audiences, improve targeting capabilities, etc.
- Analyze performance and leverage data to back up hypotheses, drive rationale, discover root causes, and identify opportunities
- Monitor performance and summarize results with key stakeholders on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Ongoing evaluation and recommendations for campaign growth, enhancement, and innovative opportunities, including developing media innovation roadmap
- Contribute to the leadership of the broader Marketing Department
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 8+ years in media buying, planning, and optimization
- Accomplished media strategist and knowledgeable media expert who has a proven track record of linking media activity to business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment; proven experience collaborating with agency partners and working cross-functionally with internal partners
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks, prioritize workload, and deliver results against deadlines in a fast-paced setting
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis
- Experience in the healthcare industry or medical services field is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.