Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Sr Manager of SEO | Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Sr Manager of SEO will help define, lead, and execute a comprehensive strategy and responsible for defining requirements and tasks associated with SEO that will be executed by cross-functional marketing and web development teams. These efforts will ultimately help drive the strategy and measurement of acquisition/lead generation programs of Clear Choice’s organic channels. The ideal candidate has a successful track record of building and measuring programs that drive organic growth through a strong understanding of technical SEO. He/She will consistently research and implement SEO keyword strategies to advance keyword rankings in Google and other search engines. This includes conducting SEO content audits of our current keyword performance and recommending optimizations to improve.
- Lead day-to-day execution of organic search engine campaigns including keyword research, content gap analysis, strategic optimization of existing content, competitor analysis, on-page SEO factors and site architecture improvements.
- Work with content leads to create SEO content strategies for each of the verticals and work on executing evergreen strategies for existing and new content.
- Create dashboards, run reports, measure daily performance, conduct post-analysis of initiatives, and share insights with stakeholders to ensure teams are pacing to meet goals
- Partner with Paid Search team to share learnings and identify best practices in an effort to inform a holistic search strategy.
- Manage SEO agency relationship.
- Implement and manage title tags, meta tags, and on-page SEO factors while tracking, reporting, and improving our keyword rankings across multiple products
- Conduct data analysis of campaign performance, traffic and keyword rankings against key performance metrics.
- Track organic rankings and traffic to our core content by measuring keyword positions, search volume, and overall site visibility and rankings using Google Analytics and SEO tools.
- Maintain understanding of Google algorithm changes to quickly understand implications for the business and identify necessary changes to maintain growth.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in technical SEO.
- Strong organizational, communication, written and analytical skills.
- Experience with web analytics programs and SEO applications.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, attention to detail, and quality assurance.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment; proven experience collaborating with agency partners and working cross-functionally with internal partners.
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis.
- Experience in the healthcare industry or medical services field is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.