Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Sr. Manager for Professional Development — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
Senior Manager for Professional Development
The Senior Manager for Professional Development (Operations and Business Services) will report directly to the Executive Vice President Professional Development and will play a key role in the overall operations of the integration or Professional Development within the ClearChoice Management Services organization in 2020 and beyond as the company is poised to grow and expand its Platform of Hope to underserved edentulous population.
Two key areas of responsibility:
● Operations Management for the Professional Development Group
● Management & Development of the Business Services Team (BSAs)
● Operations management oversight for the Professional Development Group. The ProDev departments include: Recruitment, Referral Gateway, Communications, Education, Digital Marketing & Social Media and Business Services.
-Operations management will be guided by the framework within our corporate OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) Professional Development has its own OKRs, and each department has their own OKRs feeding into the ProDev OKRs which roll up to support the Corporate OKRs.
-The Senior Manager will align with each department head and also collaborate with key stakeholders within the ClearChoice Management Services organization. They include: Offices of the CEO and President, Marketing Department, Finance Department, Information technology, Strategic Planning, among others.
-The Senior Manager will design and develop ProDev Governance: systemization and integration of the Referral Gateway Program, Recruitment Program and combined Communications, Education and Digital Marketing Program – within ClearChoice Management Services, its divisions and Network Centers
-The Senior Manager will produce and publish ProDev Group Reporting & Dashboards including OKRs (Objectives & Key Results) with a daily flash and weekly reports with pivot capability by function, division, area and network center.
-The Senior Manager will work closely with the executive assistant and administrator for Professional Development in managing the group calendar and key events (eg Semi-Annual Business Review).
Business Services Management
● Business Services is the newly established department that primarily collaborates with the Referral Gateway Team. Business Service Associates are teamed with Area Business Managers in the field. The Senior Manager and the National Director for Professional Development – Referral Gateway will collaborate to create and develop a working synergy to maximize patient acquisition within the dental and medical community
-Adopt 2020 OKRs for the Business Service Department. EVP for ProDev and National Director will establish direction for the Senior Manager.
-Supervise and manage performance of the Business Service Team’s Business Service Associates (BSAs).
-Create and oversee Annual Operating Plan with BSAs as it relates to key performance areas:
▪ Area Business Manager collaboration
▪ Prospect and Spoke Communications
▪ Education and Event Registration Efforts
▪ Digital Marketing and Social Media Support
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.