Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Sr Manager, Digital Experience | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Sr Manager Digital Experience leads the long-term vision and facilitates the end-to-end process of all website projects including strategic planning, design, execution, measurement, and optimization. With the support of cross-functional partners, this role will be responsible for the entire website and how it fits into all stages of the patient journey, using data to guide UI/UX, and continuously running experiments to deliver better business outcomes and patient experiences. The Sr. Manager will serve as both as a liaison and a central hub between project managers, developers, designers, analysts, internal clients, and business stakeholders, unifying goals and problems, aligning on expectations, and providing creative solutions that drive innovation and transformation.
This is an exciting growth opportunity to create value through design and optimization for a website that serves not only the acquisition, lead generation and nurturing campaigns for the overall business, but also a fast-growing network of 60+ dental implant centers needing local digital marketing support. We are seeking a creative and highly analytical professional who is customer obsessed and finds opportunities to test different hypothesis and improve the customer experience. This role requires significant experience with conversion rate optimization through A/B/Multivariate testing, website analytics and UX conversion tactics to drive business performance. Must have proven experience conducting conversion audits, analyzing website usability, and developing test plans that drive enhanced site performance.
- Requirement gathering, creation of an integrated roadmap, bridging design and development teams, development of KPIs and execution against delivery, internal and external feedback, and integration of agile process.
- Build robust a/b or multivariate testing programs and conduct experiments that are validated with research and data, helping to identify and create compelling acquisition and nurture campaigns for the highest potential customer segments.
- Drive website audits, web analytics reviews, user journeys analysis, wireframes, information architecture reviews, task flows, user scenarios.
- Leads the website governance process and tracks the health of the site.
- Develop, build, QA, and implement on-site tests to optimize conversions.
- Troubleshoot and identify any existing issues to remove friction in appointment scheduling process.
- Collaborate with designers, content producers, and agency partners to create wireframes and clickable prototypes to present recommended design layouts and content.
- Provide direction for project managers and development teams to execute technical work that may include coding new features and enhancements, configuring measurement and tracking, and deploying experiments.
- Actively monitor topline website performance and maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends and best practices for uncovering compelling insights, engaging in strategic discussions, and driving actionable decisions with key stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated success of identifying target audiences and driving web experiences that engage, inform, and motivate through continuous optimization of the website, landing pages, and overall sales funnel
- Expertise in WordPress, Optimizely, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, XD)
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager 360
- Working knowledge of front-end and back-end web development and design limitations/capabilities
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once while delivering results against deadlines
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience in a similar role, leading the website strategy for a high-growth consumer-oriented business is strongly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
$100,000 – $130,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.