Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Software Quality Assurance Specialist | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Software Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for testing enhancements and modifications made to ClearChoice’s CRM software, Salesforce, and ensuring that bugs/issues are resolved expeditiously. The Software Quality Assurance Specialist will work closely with Program Managers and Developers to ensure that the CRM software is functioning properly and workflows are uninterrupted.
- Write and execute test plans and test cases
- Design and develop a suite of test automation solutions
- Communicate test results to product management and development teams
- Maintain test databases and documentation
- Build documentation – release notes, bug reports, etc…
- Establish expertise with CRM system
- Understand complex clinical and sales workflows
- Additional responsibilities to include front line product support for end users
- Debug issues
- 1+ years of Software QA experience
- The ability to document complex problems independently
- Problem Solving: highly motivated self-starter with a passion for finding improvements and creatively solving problems
- Time-management: demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Collaborate effectively and confidently with Program Manager, developers and end users
- Proven ability to quickly learn complex business processes
- Work across teams, departments and disciplines
- Experience working in the Salesforce environment
- Experience with migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning experience
- Knowledge of healthcare business processes
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.