Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Social Media Manager | Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers was founded in 2005 to bring innovative care and treatment solutions to patients all under one roof. Having experienced strong growth over the years, today ClearChoice is a leading provider of dental implants with more than 75 locations across the United States. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
This role will join the Brand Marketing Communications team based out of ClearChoice Dental Implant Center’s Denver headquarters or the Chicago office, and work closely with the Sr. Manager of External Communications. The Social Media Manager will support a broad range of activities including, but not limited to, agency liaising, content planning & facilitation, social tools & programs management, community engagement, and other day-to-day operations.
- Lead monthly & annual content strategy and planning with support from the Sr. Manager of External Communications
- Keep a pulse on social media trends, algorithm changes, and social media best practices.; flag potential opportunities and issues as they arise to the team
- Manage external agency in day-to-day community engagement activities including, but not limited to, legal compliance, patient privacy, & engagement analysis
- Lead social media reporting providing strategic insight to the overall brand marketing team and senior leadership
- Guide Internal Comms & external agencies when applicable for content development and campaigns execution, ensuring consistency in brand voice & tone throughout the process
- Manage ClearChoice’s publishing & social listening tools; liaise with account reps to problem solve and build new reporting dashboards as needed
- Schedule and post organic content as needed on ClearChoice’s various social media accounts that will drive growth and user engagement
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 4-5 years experience related to social media, marketing, public relations, and/or communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong storyteller with high attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong understanding of various social media platforms & related tools
- Knowledgeable about current and emerging healthcare trends and conversations in the news cycle
- Ability to prioritize and multitask independently while taking ownership of assigned projects
- Proficient in Google Workspace
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.