Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Senior Staff Accountant — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
As a Senior Staff Accountant with ClearChoice, you are expected to provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts, preparing information for accurate and timely financial statements, and using your judgment and professional skills in the following areas: determining appropriate procedures for preparation of accounting records, research of transactions and reporting, analysis and documentation of accounting transactions, and other special projects or duties as assigned by Accounting leadership.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for daily/monthly review, analysis and reconciliation of assigned portfolio of Implant Center level financial statements
- Work closely with accounting team on cross entity activity between assigned portfolio and parent entity
- Reconcile revenue, bank deposits and sub-ledger daily, and/or supervise Revenue Accounting team on same tasks
- Follow month end close process, journal entries and postings to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting and identify variances.
- Provide research and analysis to answers requests by the Regional Directors and Implant Center employees
- Review and analyze monthly reports and present results to Regional Directors
- Must meet tight deadlines and work independently, but also support the entire team
- Parent entity accounting tasks and research activities as assigned
- All other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or related field; preferably with a health care system.
- Working knowledge Accounting/ERP systems, NetSuite experience a plus.
- Able to identify issues and bring to resolution.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to compose effective and efficient accounting reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills
- Experience in multi-unit, multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus.
- Regularly required to work in an office environment at both his/her own and others’ desks/offices
- Required daily to walk the floor and be available to help wherever needed
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Compensation and Benefits:
$60,000- $70,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.