Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Senior Recruiter — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
The Recruiter 2 is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing and executing on new, creative recruiting ideas. This role will work hand in hand with business partners to drive the recruitment life cycle and will be a trusted business partner in the organization. This position plays a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent!
- Develop and execute recruiting plans for corporate and center level employees.
- Create and execute recruiting and interviewing plans for each open position.
- Responsible for managing candidates through the entire recruiting lifecycle.
- Responsible for ongoing communication with hiring managers through the recruiting lifecycle.
- Help create job descriptions.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate sourcing to include but not be limited to social and professional networking sites.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Help in development of employment brand initiatives.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Deliver weekly recruiting metrics to business partners.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and ATS.
- Communicate new processes created for recruitment and on boarding to all management across corporate and the Centers.
- Seen as a
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a business related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a recruiting role
- Stable job history is a must
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Desire a hunter mentality with effective follow up skills and the ability to cultivate long term relationships
- Strong listener who has a consultative approach to working with hiring managers and candidates
We are an equal opportunity employer. We conduct criminal history and reference and background checks.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.