Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Senior Marketing Manager – Communications — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We’re now at a point that we need to revolutionize our marketing approach just as we did our treatment approach. We need marketing innovators and thought leaders to continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join the ClearChoice marketing team, you take on a highly visible role that leads the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a robust marketing budget, partnerships with leading agencies and consultants, and a growing group of talented marketing professionals as we write the next chapter of our story.
As a key member of the Brand Team within Marketing, you will apply a comprehensive set of communications skills, including strategy, ideation, planning and presentation, execution, and monitoring and performance reporting for internal and external communications needs
The PR function is a relatively new function at ClearChoice, and we believe there is a huge growth opportunity to leverage PR and Communications to position the company as a thought-leader in the industry, and also elevate the strategic impact of communications across the enterprise. Key areas of the role include:
Consumer Communications and Professional Community Engagement
- Advance the visibility and reputation of ClearChoice through the strategic leadership of near- and longer-term communications objectives for public relations, social media, and internal audiences within the dental category and broader healthcare landscape
- Build and guide a category-leading strategic communications plan leveraging a wide range of communications opportunities to promote, build and protect the business and brand
- Drive positive sentiment with professional dental, medical and consumer audiences by developing and implementing strategies and messaging in collaboration with Brand team members and key stakeholders including Marketing, Clinical Affairs, Professional Development and Executive Leadership
- Directly and through management of a communications agency, grow share of voice by cultivating media relations, securing strategic media opportunities, and conducting media training
- Safeguard the ClearChoice reputation by building and implementing a crisis communications plan and monitoring emerging risks and issues along with Brand, Legal and Operations
- Steward and expand the ongoing investment in Communications through tracking and reporting on KPIs that demonstrate the business impact of the area
- Champion the ongoing education and extension of category and Brand communications to the ClearChoice network—64 centers across 40 markets in the US—including topics like network performance and growth, corporate and field initiatives, and success stories
- Establish and grow a plan for the development and use of network executives and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) internally and externally for the organization
- Inform and inspire internal audiences through the development and execution of an internal communications plan and content calendar
- Innovate, guide and collaborate with Creative Services on new internal communications channels or methods such as virtual meetings, events, and online communities
- Oversee internal communications channels and messaging, including script development, newsletters and communities, content curation, copywriting, video shoots, broadcasts and engagement reporting
- Collaborate closely with Brand Creative Services, HR, and other internal teams producing or requiring communications support
Organic Social Media Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in communications, English, business, marketing, or similar
- Excellent strategic, planning, time management, and organization skills. Attention to detail and effective time management are critical. Individuals are expected to manage their own priorities to meet tight deadlines and provide excellent service levels in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Demonstrated experience and success in developing and implementing communications, PR, and organic social media strategies and plans
- Demonstrated ability to build and implement crisis communications plans with strong understanding of best practices and a proactive approach
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills
- Capability to write for a variety of audiences across an array of channels and mediums
- MA preferred, with direct experience in agency, communications, or PR roles
- Work experience in healthcare, dental, medical, or life sciences
- Experience in multi-unit, distributed environments
- Experience working with and managing vendors and PR agency
- Existing relationships with news media and/or relevant industry publications
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.