Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Senior Manager, Performance Marketing | Chicago
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. We have experienced strong growth over the years, including four straight years of double-digit growth, and today, we’re a leader in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
ClearChoice is supported by TAG – The Aspen Group. TAG was built on the simple idea of bringing better health care to more people and the independent health care practices it supports operate more than 1,100 locations in 45 states.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you’re joining a team with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
ClearChloice is seeking a Senior Manager of Performance Marketing to join our growing Marketing team. Using various tools, you will access marketing performance data to learn how customers engage with marketing campaigns. Your analysis will help our marketing teams learn how to develop better-performing campaigns in future and will help our clients to understand whether their marketing investments have been successful.
This role will be focused on generating insights from a variety of marketing initiatives, including paid search, TV, social media, email, websites and customer relationship management databases. In addition to working on high visibility marketing channels, the Sr. Manager of Performance Marketing will also work cross-functionally with our internal media strategy, planning, creative, product, IT and Analytics teams.
- Develop solutions for marketing challenges. Uncover opportunities to improve performance marketing and leads management.
- Apply analytics for decision making and problem solving. Conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong quantitative analysis
- Establish and maintain effective performance tracking across media, web analytics. Analyze campaign results and report the media effectiveness across all stakeholders
- Test and Learn improvement – Build measurement plans, tracking requirements, reporting, metrics, and benchmarks for our campaigns to understand the incremental impact of marketing. Familiar with experiment design, AB tests, conversion lift
- Develop solutions for audience targeting at various levels of marketing funnel, familiar with audience profiling, segmentation and look-a-like audience modeling
- Clear and precise communication and be able to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty. Be able to manage project timeline and focus on the delivering results
- Be a fast learner and motivated to learn new skills, various Ad/Martech platforms to explore new media channels and analytics approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree, MS preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Optimization, Digital Analytics, Statistics/Data Science or related fields.
- 4+ years of Acquisition and Performance marketing experience
- Effective in SQL, Excel analysis, Power BI/Tableau.
- Media channel analysis includes paid Search, paid social, programmatic, email and direct mail
- Web Analytics tools, Google Marketing Platforms, DMP/CDP and audience management platforms
- Preferred skills in advanced analytics leverage R and Python
- Deep understanding of media attribution, multi-touch analysis, incremental lift testing, and conversion rate optimization
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.