Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Senior Manager of Supply Chain — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
At ClearChoice Management Services, LLC, we recognize the importance of effectively managing our supply chain and the impact it has on the overall success of the organization. The Senior Manager of Supply Chain will oversee all purchasing related activities and processes associated with the acquisition of goods and services across the enterprise. Purchasing related activities include: e-procurement system (Coupa) management, purchase order execution, forecasting, planning, policy creation/administration, and assisting in development of strategic sourcing plans. This position will also be functionally responsible for ensuring compliance with company procurement policies, ethical and legal business practices, and ensuring lowest total cost of ownership procurement.
Key Functions Include:
- Lead team and manage the full purchasing cycle which includes: vendor onboarding, requisition management, catalogue management, purchase order creation, order expediting, electronic communication, and return logistics. The role will also be responsible for all processes, systems, and reporting around this functional area.
- Create, implement, and monitor procurement policies to ensure compliance and drive value throughout the organization.
- Lead materials planning and forecasting activities in partnership with finance, operations, and practice leadership to ensure budgets are being met and supply is meeting demand just in time.
- Align and collaborate with business executives of functional areas to understand business strategy and develop purchasing strategies to drive optimal value in the purchase of goods and services.
- Lead and support contract negotiations with key suppliers to improve cost, quality, delivery, innovation, and safety in the supply base.
- Lead and coach internal business partners and team members on the purchasing process. Create and maintain educational materials for the corporate and field employees to drive best practices and optimization of buying channels.
- Lead cross-functional teams comprised of business managers, legal, risk management, information security, and other impacted organizations to optimize company purchasing activities. The candidate will need to build and analyze financial models to evaluate proposal scenarios and present recommendations in a clear and concise format.
- Provide regular communication to Business and Supply Chain leadership on purchasing metrics, sourcing strategies, supply chain risks/mitigation plans, status update on strategic initiatives, and various topics.
- Must have a thorough understanding of supply chain management concepts and the economics of corporate purchasing. Demonstrated ability to quickly trouble shoot and resolve supply chain issues is required.
- Candidate is required to have thorough working knowledge and experience in “procure to pay” systems (Coupa) and can efficiently manage buying channels, while driving compliance and savings at the enterprise level.
- Must have a thorough understanding of contracting principles and contract structure, with competencies in the areas of direct and indirect materials.
- Must have strong leadership and team building skills to integrate and motivate people from different organizations to work together in achieving process objectives and project goals.
- Must be adept at communicating with vendors and internal business partners to establish and maintain credibility for the supply chain function, while increasing service to our internal business partners – improving the quality and performance levels of the supply base to achieve the lowest total cost to the Company.
- Skilled in negotiating, renegotiating, and administering contracts with suppliers and vendors such that the best interest of the Company is paramount. Must be capable and experienced in negotiating large scale, enterprise wide supplier agreements.
- Ability to develop, coordinate and control multiple processes and/or projects, achieving on-time purchasing and sourcing activities to satisfy the operating requirements of the Company.
- Ability to create and maintain documentation, in adherence with policy, to meet internal and external audit requirements.
- Demonstrates excellent oral communication skills to convey technical information to both internal and external sources, including non-technical audiences.
- Must have excellent written communication skills to effectively and accurately convey detailed and complex information regarding contract specifications, policies and procedures to consultants/contractors and internal clients.
- Must have experience in effectively establishing procurement strategy and decision criteria and in bringing decisions to closure while demonstrating business acumen and good judgment.
- Computer skills should include proficiency in MS Office including: Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience working with E-Sourcing Platforms (Coupa) and other database tools.
- Excellent communications skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely by telephone, email and by direct contact.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of customer service to all stakeholders in a work environment of numerous competing demands.
- Able to comfortably interface with all levels of Management, inside and outside the organization.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
The successful candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Engineering. MBA or equivalent background is preferred. Professional purchasing certification is desirable. Solid background in supply chain management, sourcing, purchasing, logistics, planning, or project management with 7+ years of related experience. Demonstrated experience purchasing and sourcing goods and services for major projects in a fast paced environment. E-sourcing/E-Procurement (Coupa), and systems implementation experience a plus.
The CCMS Supply Chain team has an overall objective to align with business partners to improve profitability and performance by maximizing the value of our purchased goods and services. This will assure continuous improvement in the cost effectiveness and value of services delivered, ultimately improving customer satisfaction, company financial performance, and the overall strategic position of CCMS.
Compensation and Benefits:
$120,000- $130,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.