Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics | Chicago
Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Summary of Role:
ClearChoice is seeking a Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics to join our growing Marketing team. If you have passion for data-driven decision making, process strong leadership skills and are ready to drive our lead growth to new heights through analytics and optimization, we want to hear from you.
As the Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics. You will be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts with primary focus on analytics, performance insights and campaign optimization to drive revenue growth. This role also owns the planning process, building a suite of reports to track various business metrics, and partnering with stakeholders for marketing initiatives and new opportunities.
· Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies to drive lead acquisition and revenue growth.
· Oversee the analysis, and interpretation of marketing data, campaign performance, website traffic, and use statistical approaches and analytical tools to extract actionable insights.
· Analyze site experience data (site optimization, customer journey, conversion data and customer journeys, and funnel analysis.
· Collaborate with Marketing to communicate the insights and commendations and advise on opportunity areas with specific focus on digital channels – SEM, SEO and web conversion.
· Establish thorough analytical framework to track, measure and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns across various channels
· Generate actionable insights from marketing data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement. Use data to drive decision-making and optimization efforts.
· Continuously optimize digital marketing campaigns for maximum ROI. Implement A/B testing, audience segmentation, and other optimization techniques to validate marketing hypothesis and refine strategies
· Create reports to monitor key metrics and KPIs. Present findings to senior management and make recommendations for improvements
· Evaluate the performance of advertising campaigns across different channels, including digital display, paid search, social media, and video, to measure key performance metrics and provide actionable insights for optimization.
· Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with other departments, including IT teams to structure data and analysis from a variety of systems and use it to tell a holistic story.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics or other Quantitative related fields. Master’s degree preferred.
· 8+ years of experience in marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry with hands-on experience working with databases, reporting on data, and working in an analytical capacity.
· Minimum 4 years of Acquisition and Performance marketing experience with experience in planning and forecasting.
· Strong business acumen; sufficient business exposure and experience to interpret analytical results and translate into ideas and/or actionable recommendations
· Understanding of advertising/marketing communication principles, industry trends, and key performance indicators
· Ability and willingness to take a hands-on approach to translate analyses into actionable recommendations. Strong experience working with reporting and visualization tools (PowerBI/Tableau/LookerStudio)
· Proficiency in marketing analytics platforms and tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, marketing automation platforms)
· Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Quick learner – able to learn organization, new analytical approaches, and tools
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey data insights to non-technical stakeholders
· Demonstrated ability to work with broad set of stakeholders; ability to sort through ambiguity and confusion to bring structure and order to decisions
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated range for this position is $145,000-$155,000 annual base salary plus discretionary performance-based bonus up to 15%. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications.
In addition to your base compensation, ClearChoice offers a full benefits package to include Medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan (401-k), flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer group voluntary benefits such as life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity coverage and pet insurance. Please ask your recruiter for details on the full benefits package.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.