Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Senior Manager, CRM Marketing | Chicago
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. We have experienced strong growth over the years, including four straight years of double-digit growth, and today, we’re a leader in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
ClearChoice is supported by TAG – The Aspen Group. TAG was built on the simple idea of bringing better health care to more people and the independent health care practices it supports operate more than 1,100 locations in 45 states.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you’re joining a team with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Make a direct impact on sales funnel efficiency and help fuel the growth of a national category leader by taking our CRM marketing programs to the next level!
The Sr. Manager, CRM Marketing leads the strategy and end-to-end management of all patient lifecycle marketing projects. This role will be responsible for developing strategy, overseeing execution, and reporting on performance of automated consumer touchpoints across email, direct mail, text messages and other channels that drive conversion and retention across the patient journey. The Sr. Manager, CRM Marketing will use data to guide and optimize the omnichannel approach and collaborate with cross-functional partners to deliver better business outcomes and patient experiences.
Strategy and Management:
- Lead strategy development for marketing automation and integrated nurturing campaigns, and oversee execution and analysis.
- Develop and implement testing plans (A/B, multivariate, cross-channel, etc.) for email marketing and multi-channel campaigns.
- Manage direct reports, who will assist with execution, tracking, data hygiene, and other tasks.
- Identify and manage necessary vendors/agencies for ongoing needs and special projects (print/mail partner, SFMC technical vendor, etc.)
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and contributors (call center, MarCom, IT, etc.).
- Oversee and assist with building and QA of email messages, campaign automations, and triggered sends.
- Manage the strategic use of other channels in CRM programs, such as direct mail, SMS, outbound calling, paid social, etc.
- Develop and pilot new nurturing campaigns and refinements in audience segmentation.
- Collaborate with creative and digital resources on the development of copy, graphics, landing pages, and other assets needed for email and other channels.
- Serve as the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform administrator, including system maintenance and recommended integrations.
- Work with account reps, vendors, and internal IT resources as needed to resolve issues, implement updates and improvements, or secure resources for specific projects.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Monitor and report on engagement, sender reputation, performance, and key trends, providing recommendations and insights for optimizing performance.
- Partner with internal Analytics team in scoping and completing a range of analyses to determine effectiveness of overall campaigns, specific channels, and individual touch points.
- Collaborate with internal IT team to build custom dashboards as needed.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in CRM marketing, lead nurturing, lifecycle marketing, marketing automation, database marketing, and/or email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, or similar.
- Experience with Salesforce.com required.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Pardot, or similar required.
- Results-oriented with the proven ability to identify, track, and report on KPIs for email marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing integrated, multi-channel campaigns and overseeing the strategic use of email, direct mail, paid social, and other key channels.
- Experience with developing database marketing strategies, project plans, and test plans.
- Experience analyzing performance for email, digital nurturing programs, or multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Practical hands-on experience setting up, troubleshooting, and optimizing automated email programs.
- Excellent planning, time management, and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks, prioritize workload, and deliver results against deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and SQL preferred, or willingness to learn
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.