Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Senior Director Field Finance | Chicago
Accounting and Finance
SENIOR DIRECTOR – FIELD FINANCE
The Senior Director of Field Finance is a newly created role within ClearChoice. The position will act as the key financial and business partner to The Chief Field Operating Officer (“CFOO”) and support the Divisional Operations Presidents. The candidate will be responsible for providing financial stewardship to the organization and will help the operations teams achieve their short- and long-term financial objectives. Over time, the candidate will work in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer to build the team required to support all of the needs of the internal clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzes and communicates the financial results, opportunities, and key action items
- Delivers insights and guidance around business performance to CFOO, Divisional Presidents and others through analyzing financial, metric and other data
- Supports field operations team during the budget process, including identifying outliers and proposing changes to ensure appropriate budgets
- Helps ensure alignment and linkage between company goals and priorities from corporate planning into field operations
- Creates and provides financial modeling, forecasting and related analysis
- Maintains full understanding of how key metrics are derived, what they mean and what drivers relate to each
- Ability to translate inputs (financial statements and KPIs, market conditions, emerging business trends, and internal resource allocation) into objectives and apply them to create strategies
- Exhibits strong planning and management skills required to implement actions and objectives
- Brings a problem solving mindset to address challenges and capitalize on opportunities in effort to advance business performance
- Considers opposing ideas when formulating recommendations to improve outcomes
- Explores opportunities to leverage existing and new tools (i.e., AI, predictive analytics, etc.) to improve processes and insights
- Proven experience with successful development, implementation and operation of finance / process applications and tools
- Ability to lead technology centric projects
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 8+ years experience Director within Finance, field operations experience preferred
- Strong knowledge within dentistry, healthcare and/or multi-site retail
- Advanced financial modeling skills, including demonstrated ability to develop business cases
- Solid Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Travel up to 10-20% of the time will be Required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated range for this position is $165,000-$220,000 annual base salary plus discretionary performance-based bonus. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications.
In addition to your base compensation, ClearChoice offers a full benefits package to include Medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan (401-k), flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer group voluntary benefits such as life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity coverage and pet insurance. Please ask your recruiter for details on the full benefits package.
ClearChoice, is part of TAG-The Aspen Group’s family of healthcare brands. The Aspen Group (TAG) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S. and has supported over 16,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,200 health and wellness offices across 46 states in four distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, medical aesthetics, and animal health. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. TAG is backed by top-tier private equity firms and provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of five consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care, Chapter Aesthetic Studio and our newest addition AZPetVet. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.