Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Senior Corporate Recruiter |
, (Multiple States)
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Senior Corporate Recruiter will be an important part of our talent acquisition team and will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout their assigned region/territory. The Recruiter will have ownership and accountability for the full life cycle of entry-level up to senior level roles. We are a high growth organization focused on transforming the lives of our patients. If this sounds interesting to you, we want to hear from you!
We’re searching for a self-starter who is passionate about advising his/her hiring managers on recruiting best practices, sourcing both passive and active top talent, and acting as a trusted partner to our hiring managers while maintaining a best-in-class candidate experience. This person will work hand in hand with their hiring managers to drive the recruitment life cycle and will be a trusted business partner in the organization. This position plays a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent!
- Develop local and national recruiting plans through the employment of traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing and executing on new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a strong understanding of position requirements and desired attributes. Conduct in-depth intake meetings for positions to align on role scope, ideal candidate background and sourcing strategy.
- Leverage recruiting resources including (but not limited to) employee referrals, professional organizations, educational institutions, cold calling, networking, and resume databases.
- Review, evaluate and screen candidates for skill level and experience relative to business needs. Advise hiring managers on the health of the candidate funnel and lead the way to improve traction and quality of the talent pool.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (Jazz HR) to properly document and manage candidate flow. Maintain a high level of accuracy within the system.
- Effectively communicate with hiring managers regarding search status, candidate application status, and next steps in the recruiting process. Maintain frequent communication with hiring managers and calibrate as necessary on search status and strategy.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing pool of current and future talent pools for key positions.
- 3-5+ years in a recruiting role supporting multiple hiring managers in multiple states. High volume recruiting experience preferred.
- Consultative selling skills with an eye towards best-in-class hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Exhibits a hunter mentality with effective follow up skills and the ability to cultivate long term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong listener who has a consultative approach to working with both hiring managers and candidates.
- Ability to successfully work independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency with utilizing an applicant tracking system to manage recruiting activities.
- Understands the criticality of confidentiality and maintains a professional demeanor at all times.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Operates with the utmost level of integrity and utilizes appropriate discretion.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Compensation and Benefits
$80,000- $95,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.