Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Senior Construction Project Manager | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Sr Construction Project Manager is instrumental in the development and expansion of ClearChoice’s nationwide network of Dental Implant Centers (Centers). We are looking for candidates with experience in commercial tenant improvement project management, design and construction in the retail, restaurant, medical and/or dental industry. This role requires a self-starter with excellent communication and customer service skills as well as a proactive approach to project management. This position manages design and construction of new Centers as well as expansions and significant upgrades to existing Centers. Strong organizational skills, a calm demeanor, and flexibility are a must, as we move quickly through from lease execution to Center opening!
- Full responsibility for each assigned project from constructability review to turnover.
- Effectively manage 3-5 concurrent, complex, multi-discipline, million dollar projects at different stages of development.
- Act as primary interface with internal partners, the launch team, and the Center staff providing progress updates, coordination, and support to the entire development and opening process.
- Assemble costs, create budgets, and write project funding documents. Maintain accurate cost accounting, forecasting, and variance explanations on all assigned projects.
- Develop and maintain overall program schedules. Review and manage contractor and vendor tasks and schedules.
- Knowledge of construction Means and Methods
- Directly manage engineering consultants, construction contractors, and FF&E vendors as required for successful execution.
- Write all scopes of work, draft RFPs, manage the bidding process, assemble documentation to enable the issuance of all contracts, vet change order requests, review & approve payment applications, and enforce contract terms.
- On-call during all hours of construction work, including, from time to time, work conducted at night or over weekends, which may require on site management.
- Ensure plans & specs adhere to applicable codes & policies. Provide oversight to and manage the project zoning/permitting process, negotiating with the jurisdictions when escalated as necessary (City/County/State) during the development process.
- Act as escalation point for all warranty issues related to assigned projects.
- Strong Project Management Skills focusing on design, construction, and contract management.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and manage the individual project requirements of multiple concurrent projects at different stages, with the appropriate level of engagement for each.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize project parameters, work with general direction and limited supervision, and adapt to a changing work environment.
- Able to negotiate and resolve conflicts with Property Management and Center staff, understanding their motivations and potential impacts to the project, while maintaining a positive working environment.
- Understands construction cost estimating, life cycle costing, and value engineering concepts and how they can be applied in the design and construction phases.
- Experience managing and coordinating Architectural, Engineering, and outsourced Project Management services.
- Able to interpret space plans, construction documents, and specifications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of building codes
- Knowledge of building mechanical, electrical and structural systems.
- Familiar with the basic elements for zoning and acceptable uses.
- Computer literacy in Google Applications, BlueBeam, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and MS Project software. Familiarity with Auto-CAD and web-based project management software is desirable.
Education and Experience Requirements
Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Project Management, Business or related field with 3 to 5 years of commercial design and construction project management experience, preferably in medical, retail, or restaurant industries.
In lieu of a degree, an equivalent of 5 or more years of technical and/or managerial experience in the design, construction, or operation of dental / medical buildings with demonstrated abilities in project management, basic finance, cost accounting, and building design and construction projects.
Candidates with certifications or credentials from accredited programs in Project Management must have an additional 3 or more years of design and construction experience a fast-paced development operation.
Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and construction environments and is regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes and noise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Work Hours
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, the position requires overnight on-call duty and the ability to work during nonstandard hours when the need arises.
60-75% travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation and Benefits:
$90,000- $95,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based) of up to 15%. Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.