Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Finance and Accounting
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
As Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting with ClearChoice, you are responsible for financial statement preparation, consolidations, eliminations and various external reporting.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assists in preparation and consolidation of the Statement of Operations, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows and Statement of Equity.
- Assists in preparation of monthly management reports.
- Produces well organized, detailed documentation to support financial deliverables.
- Works cross-functionally with operations accounting team to understand center financial statement results. Maintains divisional and regional reporting.
- Provide supporting tasks for system uploads into Aspen Parent system as well as Host/Workday report validation.
- Assist in the year end external audit. Includes process walkthrough documentation, narratives and internal controls.
- Support senior management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned.
- Prepare monthly reporting topsides and high-level intercompany reconciliation.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Ideal to have 3-5 years’ experience in top-tier public accounting or public/private company in a financial reporting role
- High-growth private equity experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Accounting/ERP systems, NetSuite or Workday experience a plus
- Preferable to have system integration and financial consolidation tool experience (e.g. Host Analytics)
- Experience in multi-unit, multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus
- Must meet tight deadlines and work independently, but also support the entire team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA, active license required
Compensation and Benefits:
$75,000-$90,000 base DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.