Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Salesforce Development Manager | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Salesforce Development Manager will be responsible for the development and maintenance of ClearChoice’s CRM software, Salesforce. Salesforce has 2000+ users at ClearChoice and it serves as the source of truth in tracking interested patients and the delivery of their care. In addition to ensuring the continued success of Salesforce as CRM, the Salesforce Development Manager will work closely with Business Units and Program Managers to ensure that specific needs are met. While leading a team of developers and testers, the role will be responsible for system change management, product release management and continuous improvement process to maximize system utilization.
- Ensure the continued success of the Salesforce CRM platform; maximize feature utilization
- Transform design and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Provide workday production support, including troubleshooting, problem correction, testing, and promotion to the production environment
- Analyze root cause of application issues and facilitate resolution by coordinating with vendors, internal IT and users as appropriate
- Provide technical leadership to ensure that the right tools are being used correctly to maximize speed and efficiency of solutions being delivered
- Integrate Salesforce and external applications using REST/SOAP APIs, JSON/XML, OAuth
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to create technical designs and address defects
- Manage risks and issues with cross dependencies with other teams
- Lead and provide direction to a team of up to 5-6 direct reports
- Support the hiring, training, and continued professional development of direct reports
- Assist with goal-setting, provide regular and timely feedback/recognition; providing support and coaching as needed
- Ensure staff have the tools and resources necessary to effectively perform their day to day responsibilities
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of hands-on Salesforce Administrator or Developer experience
- Hands on experience with Salesforce development, configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Asynchronous Apex, Lightning Web Components
- Problem Solving: highly motivated self-starter with a passion for finding improvements and creatively solving problems
- Time-management: demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Communication: communicate effectively and confidently with Program Manager, key stakeholders, and end users
- Proven ability to quickly learn complex business processes
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1
- Experience with Gearset, OwnBackup and MuleSoft
- Experience with multiple Salesforce clouds: Sales, Service, Marketing, Experience (Communities)
- Experience with Salesforce DevOps (github, Org-based development)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or relevant discipline
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages
- Familiarity with SQL
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Experience with managing a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Setting up change and release management processes to ensure delivery of a quality product to all stakeholders.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.