Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Salesforce Development Manager — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Salesforce Development Manager will be responsible for the development and maintenance of ClearChoice’s CRM software, Salesforce. In addition to ensuring the continued success of Salesforce as CRM, the Salesforce Development Manager will work closely with Business Units and Program Managers to ensure that specific needs are met. While leading a team of developers and testers, the role will be responsible for system change management, product release management and continuous improvement process to maximize system utilization.
- Ensure the continued success of the Salesforce CRM platform
- Transform design and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Provide workday production support, including troubleshooting, problem correction, testing, and promotion to the production environment
- Analyze root cause of application issues and facilitate resolution by coordinating with vendors, internal IT and users as appropriate
- Integrate Salesforce and external applications using REST/SOAP APIs, JSON/XML, OAuth
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to create technical designs and address defects
- Manage risks and issues with cross dependencies with other teams
- Lead and provide direction to a team of up to 4-5 direct reports
- Support the hiring, training, and continued professional development of direct reports
- Assist with goal-setting, provide regular and timely feedback/recognition; providing support and coaching as needed
- Ensure staff have the tools and resources necessary to effectively perform their day to day responsibilities
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce development, design and best practices
- Expert knowledge of Apex, Apex triggers, sObjects, SOQL and Visualforce
- Experience with Salesforce modules (Sales Cloud)
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming in languages, such as Java, Ruby, C#
- Experience integrating APIs with Salesforce
- Problem Solving: highly motivated self-starter with a passion for finding improvements and creatively solving problems
- Time-management: demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Communication: communicate effectively and confidently with Program Manager, key stakeholders, and end users
- Proven ability to quickly learn complex business processes
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer certification
- Experience with Salesforce modules (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Knowledge)
- Experience with Salesforce and continuous development and continuous integration
- Familiarity with Salesforce person accounts
- Hands on experience with Salesforce development, configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or relevant discipline
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages
- Familiarity with SQL
- Expertise with Lightning Experience,, email services, Chatter APIs, and outbound messaging
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Experience with managing a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Setting up change and release management processes to ensure delivery of a quality product to all stakeholders.
Compensation and Benefits:
$120,000- $140,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.