Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Salesforce Developer — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of ClearChoice’s CRM software, Salesforce. In addition to ensuring the continued success of Salesforce as CRM, the Salesforce Developer will work closely with Business Units and Program Managers to ensure that specific needs are met.
- Ensure the continued success of the Salesforce CRM platform
- Transform design and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Provide workday production support, including troubleshooting, problem correction, testing, and promotion to the production environment
- Analyze root cause of application issues and facilitate resolution by coordinating with vendors, internal IT and users as appropriate
- Integrate Salesforce and external applications using REST/SOAP APIs, JSON/XML, OAuth
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to create technical designs and address defects
- Manage risks and issues with cross dependencies with other teams
- 3 + years of software development experience
- Experience with object oriented programming and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with languages, such as Java, Ruby, C#
- Ability to learn new languages, frameworks and technologies
- Problem Solving: highly motivated self-starter with a passion for finding improvements and creatively solving problems
- Time-management: demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Communication: communicate effectively and confidently with Program Manager, key stakeholders, and end users
- Proven ability to quickly learn complex business processes
- Hands on experience with Salesforce development, configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.
- Experience with Salesforce modules (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Knowledge)
- Experience with Salesforce and continuous development and continuous integration
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer certification
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or relevant discipline
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages
- Familiarity with SQL
- Expertise with Salesforce development and modern programming standards and techniques including the APEX language, Lightning Experience, Force.com custom development, triggers, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.