Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Salesforce Developer 2 | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of ClearChoice’s CRM software, Salesforce. In addition to ensuring the continued success of Salesforce as CRM, the Salesforce Developer will work closely with Business Units and Program Managers to ensure that specific needs are met.
- Ensure the continued success of the Salesforce CRM platform
- Transform design and specifications into business value using low-code and pro-code Salesforce tools
- Provide workday production support, including troubleshooting, problem correction, testing, and promotion to the production environment
- Analyze root cause of application issues and facilitate resolution by coordinating with vendors, internal IT and users as appropriate
- Integrate Salesforce and external applications using REST/SOAP APIs, JSON/XML, OAuth
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to create technical designs and address defects
- Manage risks and issues with cross dependencies with other teams
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce development, configuration and customizations using Apex,
- Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, Flow, etc..
- Experience using version control (Github) in a distributed environment
- Experience with object oriented programming and development in a test-driven environment
- Problem Solving: highly motivated self-starter with a passion for finding improvements and creatively solving
- Time-management: demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Communication: communicate effectively and confidently with Program Manager, key stakeholders, and end users
- Proven ability to quickly learn complex business processes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or relevant discipline
- 5 years software development experience (in any object oriented language)
- Experience with multiple Salesforce products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud,
- Mulesoft hands-on experience
- Experience with Salesforce CICD tools and processes
- Experience migrating Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages
- Familiarity with SQL
Salary Range DOE: $110-120k
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.