Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Regional Development Manager- TexLa |
, (Multiple States)
Regional Development Manager
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Regional Development Manager will be tasked with onboarding, ongoing development training, coaching, and motivating Patient Education Consultants (PECs) nationally. He/She will work closely with the Director of Performance Consulting, Regional Sales Directors, as well as the entire Performance Team.
RDMs represent our company and brand in an engaging, entertaining, professional and genuinely passionate way. Ultimately, he or she must have the ability to coach and model Rainmaker (sales) techniques through inspiring and compelling interventions that result in maximizing PECs effectiveness and driving higher close rates.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares PECs by conducting orientation to sales process (Rainmaker); developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling and conducting job shadowing.
- Determines training needs by traveling to meet with PECs; observing consultations, coaching to sales process, reviewing sales results; conferring with Regional teams to ultimately determine training needs.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; utilizing outcome improvement resources, such as scorecarding PEC videos.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating onboarding and ongoing field training support with routine job functions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales process training and upholds organizational mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of previous sales experience
- 3+ years of training experience adhering to a training curriculum
- Passion for learning (professional affiliation membership)
- Ability to influence performance without a direct reporting relationship
- Ability and willingness to travel 80% – Road Warrior
- Ability to utilize, demonstrate and teach the what, why and how of the Rainmaker training process
- Aptitude for: Training , Training Management, Performance Management, Motivating Others, Giving Feedback, Coaching, Self-Development, Team development, Motivation for Sales, Self-Confidence, Sales Planning, Orienting Employees
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation and Benefits:
$85,000- $100,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
For California Applicants: https://www.clearchoice.com/cepp/
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.