Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Regional Business Director- Northeast Region1 —
, (Multiple States)
Regional Business Director
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
To facilitate achievement of the company’s strategic vision, the company is restructuring its field and operational support organization into regional divisions, each responsible for driving clinical, cultural, and operational excellence in centers within the assigned division.
At ClearChoice, strong center performance is contingent on seamless integration of sales, clinical, and operational functions within a center, and the Regional Business Director manages the intersection of these functions, maintaining responsibility for operational and financial performance of 6-8 ClearChoice network centers. Reporting to the Division COO, the Regional Business Director supports best practice implementation, and serves as the primary partner to doctor owners in ClearChoice network centers.
ClearChoice’s culture is built on a foundation of seven core values: Teamwork, Impact, Conviction, Integrity, Trust, Compassion, and a Passion for Learning. Regional Business Directors will not only embody these values, but commit to promoting and upholding these values within the centers they manage. Successful leaders in the ClearChoice organization must develop a strong command of the complex interdependencies that exist in center operations. Regional Business Directors will first undergo an extensive training program, which may involve rotations in field/center management roles before assuming the Regional Business Director role.
- Operational responsibility for 6-8 ClearChoice multidisciplinary centers and approximately 100-120 network employees
- Drive center operational performance and throughput (working with doctor owners) in support of topline revenue growth; achieve operational targets as set by management
- Manage all center operations for assigned centers within region; work with doctor owners to support center clinical operations
- Manage and develop team of 6-8 Center Operations Managers / General Managers
- Serve as a key partner to doctor owners on operational, leadership, and cultural matters within assigned centers; maintain the partnership between the company, the division, and doctor owners to ensure alignment of strategic objectives
- Develop, manage, and adhere to operational budgets/forecasts for assigned centers
- Drive innovation within assigned centers; facilitate identification, codification, implementation and adoption of cultural and operational best practices within the centers; work with the doctor owners to support implementation of clinical best practices
- Optimize and improve center operational metrics/KPIs, including input-throughput-output metrics, arches cut, surgical backlog, wait times, and lab metrics
- Partner with Regional Sales Directors to achieve performance targets and ensure alignment between sales and operations
- Onboard new center teams; drive rapid new center performance ramp to profitability and maturity in support of doctor owners in assigned centers
- Track KPIs, metrics, ROI, and analyze performance gaps, taking proactive/corrective action as necessary to achieve targets and working with doctor owners to achieve center goals
- Manage hiring, development, and termination of operations staff within assigned centers
- Vigilantly adhere to ClearChoice Network cultural imperatives and norms; foster the same commitment to culture in ClearChoice network centers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum [3-5] years operations management experience in high-growth, distributed multi-site services, preferably in premium, healthcare, consumer/retail facing industries or considered purchases with responsibility for business units of [$50MM] or greater
- Experience in clinical or doctor relationship management required
- Excellent professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to communicate and interact with diverse constituencies and motivate teams
- Mission/purpose-driven organization experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Up to 50%-75% travel required
Compensation and Benefits:
$120,000- $130,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.