Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Recruiting Specialist |
, (Multiple States)
The Corporate Recruiting Specialist is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization.
This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing and executing on new, creative recruiting ideas. This position will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Recruiting Specialist Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Corporate Recruiting Manager, develop and execute recruiting plans for corporate and center level employees.
- Manage candidates through the entire recruiting lifecycle.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers and candidates to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Administrative duties and record keeping, booking travel, scheduling interviews and debriefing candidates.
- Create offer letters.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Aid in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and ATS.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Manage the internal job posting process and communicate to employees.
- Establish standards for recruiting process with all Centers.
- Utilize “hiring packet” for all jobs in the Centers to establish standards such as; interview questions, selection criteria matrix, job ads, job posting resources for each job.
- Create, manage and maintain a Recruiting budget.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to coordinate, plan, and execute client meetings and events
- Uphold a high level of professionalism and attentiveness serving senior leaders and/or executives
- Manage & Book Travel
- Initiate Cost Control Procedures
- Cover the front desk when needed, be the first point of contact for guests to ClearChoice, maintaining the front desk area, keeping it clean and free from clutter.
- Other duties as assigned.
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications:
- Extensive social media platform experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a business-related discipline.
- 2-5 years in a recruiting role with at least 2 of those years in a corporate (in house) recruiter role.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Independent Thinker & Problem Solver
- Must Be highly organized and meticulous, with high attention to detail
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Must have a hunter mentality with strong follow up skills and the ability cultivate long term relationships
- Strong listener who has a consultative approach to working with hiring managers and candidates
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Corporate Travel Agent / Coordinator Experience (Preferred)
- Experience with Concur (Preferred)
Benefits of joining our team!
- Work in a collaborative, professional setting in the Denver Tech Center
- Work in a growing company in a cutting-edge industry surrounded by other professionals with a passion for serving others!
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Compensation and Benefits:
$23.00- $25.00/Hour base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.