Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village (Denver) Team
Recruiting Specialist | Greenwood Village (Denver)
Greenwood Village (Denver), CO
Named to The Denver Post Top 150 Workplaces In Colorado list, ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. We have experienced strong growth over the years, including four straight years of double-digit growth, and today, we’re a leader in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
Under the direction of Senior Director, Talent Acquisition, the Recruiting Specialist will execute and refine high-end recruiting and onboarding facilitation for corporate and center employees across our network. As an integral part of our Recruiting team, the Recruiting Specialist is responsible for delivering incredible processes, communication and coordination through the entire lifecycle of recruiting and onboarding for internal and external stakeholders
Recruiting Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple complex, high-volume logistics and details including interview scheduling, coordination and travel to create effective, meaningful interview experiences.
- Communicate effectively with executives across the organization to build strong rapport and partnership.
- Execute, review and improve existing recruiting and onboarding processes and practices.
- Create Offer Letters, initiate onboarding process and act as an ‘Onboarding Concierge’ through the onboarding process.
- Aid in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Review, enhance and post positions as approved in Applicant Tracking System, and/or external partner sites.
- Actively participate and own recruiting projects to enhance the candidate experience.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
Recruiting Specialist Qualifications:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience in administrative roles or similar experience.
- Must be highly organized and meticulous, with high attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency and ability to multitask.
- Independent thinker & problem solver.
Benefits of joining our team!
- Collaborative, professional setting in a cutting-edge industry surrounded by other professionals with a passion for serving others!
Compensation and Benefits:
$22.00 – $28.00 /Hour base compensation DOE, + Annual Bonus!
Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.